• Recent Forum Posts

bogdan2011

Constant current in SMPS

So then the difference between the two is that in current mode, the current is more important in the equation (basically limiting the maximum current),

bogdan2011 Today, 04:54 PM Go to last post
    Silvio

Constant current in SMPS

@Bogdan2011
    In the chip used if it has a current sense comparator then to lower the current the voltage has to be reduced. There is no way to reduce

Silvio Today, 08:47 AM Go to last post
    bogdan2011

Constant current in SMPS

Greetings,
    I'm building a variable lab power supply and I'm trying to understand how constant current / current feedback works with PWM.

bogdan2011 11-17-2017, 08:30 PM Go to last post
    Silvio

Half Bridge vs Full bridge SMPS

@Robson132
    Well in theory half bridge is suitable up to 500w but I got 1200 out of a half bridge smps. I think if you use half bridge is well suited

Silvio 11-16-2017, 08:50 PM Go to last post
    robson132

Half Bridge vs Full bridge SMPS

Hi.
    The subject of my engineering work is the design of smps 500W for audio amplifier.
    I do not know what to choose topology (half vs full

robson132 11-16-2017, 02:34 PM Go to last post
    Sandy

ETD29 Winding Advice Needed

Thanks Silvio,

Yes will likely proto up the inverter to see how it will work, but will create the schematic so I can at something to build

Sandy 11-10-2017, 02:03 AM Go to last post
    Silvio

Hi Sandy.
    Regarding the transformer primary if using 60Khz then 0,5mm wire is suitable for your trafo as this can go to a maximum of 68Khz. Your

Silvio 11-09-2017, 11:10 PM Go to last post
    Sandy

Silvio -

It's going to be used for an automotive ignition system (multi-spark CDI). The basic use of the the transformer will be for a DC-DC

Sandy 11-09-2017, 06:39 PM Go to last post
    Silvio

One thing you did not mention was the total power of the inverter you are building, perhaps we can help you in the wire size you need. You can tell us

Silvio 11-08-2017, 01:29 PM Go to last post
    boriszarkov

LASER Buck Converter (60KW Pulse)

My last picture with project schematic has too low resolution, update it with new.

boriszarkov 11-07-2017, 11:30 PM Go to last post
  • Group Buy 2KW Class-H Amplifier

Quote Originally Posted by lavindoo View Post
    Mr ... how to know ir2117 work well ... I am building a class H amp volt dc step-up using ir2117 ... on the negative rail can not walk ...
    Buy the PCBs, and and the amplifier its cheaper
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Group Buy 2KW Class-H Amplifier started by meanman64 View original post
  • Recent Activity Widget

Sandy

Thread Starter: Sandy

Ok, just about to start my first coil job ;) I have seen various ways of winding the coils on these cores, and looking for some hints why one way or...

Last Post By: Sandy 11-10-2017, 02:03 AM Go to last post
    bogdan2011

Constant current in SMPS

Thread Starter: bogdan2011

Greetings, I'm building a variable lab power supply and I'm trying to understand how constant current / current feedback works with PWM. I've been...

Last Post By: bogdan2011 Today, 04:54 PM Go to last post