Search results

1. noz-25

BOOST converter with 34063 IC

Thank You!There is no problem with current limiting.It's depend on R1 (Rsens) and it's unbelivible sensitive,it's make very big different btw 0,1 and 0,2 ohm,That's stupid.My Rsens is about 20cm of wire 1mm round in circle! :-) I allready say about short circuit protection.34063 will protect him...
  2. noz-25

BOOST converter with 34063 IC

Hello I spend my last few days working on BOOST convertor to drive some LEDs on 12V from car batery.LEDs is COB and work on 15-18V and need 300mA current,they give 500-550Lumens each.I will make fog light with them.My plan is to use 3 pcs for each side.Of course i will connect them in series...
  3. noz-25

NI Multisim-FULL version for freeeeeee

All credits go to -o&oler- General requirements Works on: - Windows 2000 - Windows Vista x86 - Windows Vista x64 - Windows XP - Windows 7 x86 (SP0 & SP1) - Windows 7 x64 (SP0 & SP1) - Windows 8 Activation tested on: - Windows XP SP3 - Windows 7 x64 Ultimate SP0 - Windows 7 x64...
  4. noz-25

new project, AC/DC TIG welder

Dave I found this one App note,it's exactly what You are looking for.I know i have some where and better one complete project.You must be aware it's not simple task.Here is this one for now,but i will find and another ,better one. Regards,Nikola
  5. noz-25

You are right.It's not all MOSFET-s!See Your self an pics.One more think:there is 3 Transformer inside heatsink!Very immpresive electronic.Here is more video and pics!Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWOepQ9Jdc4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVGGQMXxoWE...
  6. noz-25

Zika Hello Dave!I will show You some pics and video of "Zika" welding maschine,new models.I am immpress with quality of PCB and everything others.They are sooooo goood.Smaler one is Zika mini and it's 160Amps.Stronger one is 200Amps.I try it both and they POWER for REAL!Just look at those...
  7. noz-25

Power Supply Cookbook 2nd edition Marty Brown

Like say in the title Power Supply Cookbook 2nd edition Marty Brown
  8. noz-25

Cloning Chinese SMPS and changing output Voltage.Need advice!!!

Jeeeeeeaaaa,You see this It means my "copper clad PCB single side fiber glass" are arived.:afro: More info is here. I will make PCB for SMPS as You sugest!:UP: One question becouse You are online:main problem for me to order ETD49 core is price for shiping,it's very expensive so it will be...
  9. noz-25

I couldn't work on SMPS becouse i have to make some other project with LED.I will continue tonight.And until i learn to make SMPS i must buy them! :-) Thanks God to China and their cheap products.Hahaha.. Look at my new SMPS 240Watt 24V 10A!This one is very good!What You think?BTW which...
  10. noz-25

MicrisiM is this flyback SMPS?You sugest me to make this,right?It's 100% tested and work good?It seems well!I suppose winding trafo calculation will not be a problem? OK,this is new video.I check everything.I desolder every diode and transistor to test it and be sure,everything is ok.This is...
  11. noz-25

Troubleshooting & Repairing Switch Mode Power Supplies Jestine Jong

If someone want this e-book,just send me the mail,it's free of course.It's copyrighted.
  12. noz-25

ALL INFO about MnZn ferrit cores

This is site of Chinese manufactory for magnetics components.For as it's only important information they post here.Go here.
  13. noz-25

I find lot of mistakes but on shematic!I make mistakes in reading value becouse of fade colour on resistor.But after i correct on mistakes the situation isn't better.Transistor is slow overheating again.That's incredibly becouse mistakes is HUGE!Check this: You see the bigest mistake,2x47K is...
  14. noz-25

Small power SMPS-GIVE ME ALL YOU HAVE!!!

For most of my project with LED diodes i use small power supply unit.That power is rarely over 20-30W!Until now i use every time linear power supply with current driver LM317 for power to 20W.Over that i use to buy small SMPS like this one: This is chinese SMPS 36W.It use chip-rail CR6850 and...
  15. noz-25

I don't know how to caracter this results.I connect SMPS to AC with bulb 75W.Everything works and give stable voltage,changing output voltage with resistor also work,but temperature of switch transistor.....See Your self: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv5vLkquEvE I don't know where would be...
  16. noz-25

I buy this SMPS from chinese company becouse i need it for some project with LED.It is 24V 3,2A output.It has small potentiometer to change output voltage +-10%,which is very good think for me when i conect LED in series.When i open this SMPS a was very suprised how simple is it!Becouse i was...