Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiex View Post
    Hello
    greetings wanting to make this smps with guidance from the MAESTRO Silvio

warm regards
    Rookie x

Is this your first SMPS? Do you have an oscilloscope? What have you built in the past as this SMPS is not for a beginner. What amplifier are you going to drive with it?

An smps is no joke and care should be taken as it can be fatal for you especially if you do not have the necessary tools to work on it. Please understand that this is a complicated smps and if you do not have experience you will be in for surprises.

Regards Silvio.
    Last edited by Silvio; 08-31-2019 at 11:42 AM.

Hello Silvio
    greetings i have a scope made some simple smps's i would need HELP from you in winding of the transformers
    warm regards
    Michelle

Dear Rookiex,

for the calculation of the fullbridge transformer you can refer to this http://tahmidmc.blogspot.com/2013/02...lation_22.html
    the number of primary windings for fullbridge smps will be 2 times half bridge smps

for calculation the PFC you can use this spreadsheet NCP1653 WORKSHEET..XLS.zip

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiex View Post
    Hello Silvio
    greetings i have a scope made some simple smps's i would need HELP from you in winding of the transformers
    warm regards
    Michelle
    Ok Michelle so you have an idea at least. Please read the smps warnings on the top of the page. For the Pcb are you going to order it or you are going to make it yourself? Our friend Upik can help you with the pcb. If you are from Indonesia then he can post you one if he still have any left. If you are interested then let me know so that I will contact him by e-mail.

I guess you have to start gathering the necessary parts so that you can start your build. I suggest you start from the PFC stage first and then move on to the smps. I can guide you through the process.

Regards Silvio.

Hello Silvio
    greetings and many thanks for replying and being so polite and helpfull .I am collecting parts for the smps
    once i have all the parts i will try to order the pcb from jlpcb if it doesnt work out i can make pcb at home
    this is an open project for everyone under your guidance this SMPS can be fine tuned even more . I am
    from india
    warm regards
    Michelle

Hello
    is upik our friend on this forum is there anyway to contact him
    warm regards
    Michelle

Smps

PCB ordered
    Attached Images Attached Images