Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 400w DARLİNGTON AMPLİFİCATOR 2 ohm STABLE

Cool 400w DARLİNGTON AMPLİFİCATOR 2 ohm STABLE

Hİ there, i'm posting a darlington amp for al diyers. all files attached. enjoy!
    give 2x50v take 400w give'n take simply.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

diysmps Member
    because they never place the scheme?

Hi, i have one doubt of this amplifier; a 380VA toroid transformer (37V 0 37V 10A) is suficient for two channels?

Thanks in advance

Lira
    Last edited by Lira; 04-25-2011 at 01:17 PM. Reason: wrong word
    Studying electronic engineering
    Fanatic for audio
    Crazy for biiiiig speakers

lira, your transformer is good but current is a bit low, you can work half load

Thanks for your quick reply,

I build one for 2 channels driving 4ohms speaker each, the sound is very good but there is a hiss noise that im not identifing where it came from, do you have any idea?

Thanks in advance
    Fanatic for audio

LIRA, ı must know where do you using this... in a car or home or etc... and how to driving sound... by a preamplifier or directly.... becaue this circuit tried on my location diffrent builders they haven't any problem but ı'll care of this case.

I'm using this pr amplifier http://construyasuvideorockola.com/d_premic.php with a little modification, i just ommited the mic input on the circuit, I tried using TL072 and NE5532, its connected to my computer via Maudio Delta, the PSU for the preamplifier is separeted, +15 0 -15 regulated with LM7815 and LM7915. The main power supply is that toroid transformer from the last post with 20000uf per rail, and rectified with MUR860 diodes. I have checked the cables and all the connections and i dont know why i still have that noise. Im considering changing the TIPS. The use for this is 2 PA Boxes with each one with 1 15'Woofer, 100w driver and 50w tweeter (all from Selenium).

Thanks for your attention
    Fanatic for audio

Quote Originally Posted by Lira View Post
    I'm using this pr amplifier http://construyasuvideorockola.com/d_premic.php with a little modification, i just ommited the mic input on the circuit, I tried using TL072 and NE5532, its connected to my computer via Maudio Delta, the PSU for the preamplifier is separeted, +15 0 -15 regulated with LM7815 and LM7915. The main power supply is that toroid transformer from the last post with 20000uf per rail, and rectified with MUR860 diodes. I have checked the cables and all the connections and i dont know why i still have that noise. Im considering changing the TIPS. The use for this is 2 PA Boxes with each one with 1 15'Woofer, 100w driver and 50w tweeter (all from Selenium).

Thanks for your attention

Very nice

Can you post some pictures?

oh man, you're on the our job! i like your working style and i must see your pictures because ı'm interesting beyma like you

Ok, i think i cam post some pictures on the weekend, I'm bulding another pre amp, using a pcb that was built by a friend, and I have ordered some new tips 142 and 147, hope it will come by wednesday, hope it will fix the hiss, I,ll post the results. I just changed to amplifiers 2 years ago, and i'm facing a lot of throuble because of lack of experience, but i like it very much. I used to build my own speakers.

Thanks
    Fanatic for audio