Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Class D 200 Wrms with 2 mosfet cheap

diysmps Senior Member
    Langata Rongai, Rift Valley, Kenya, Kenya
    just be patient guys i get a hold of a camera and i will do the above

What is the limiting factor of this amp in running past 50V?

Thanks

diysmps Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jlester87 View Post
    What is the limiting factor of this amp in running past 50V?

Thanks
    very nice question i hope one of the professionals answer it

here is my latest schema and pcb i have included the gate resistor and diode

diysmps Senior Member
    hi all just found this schema by detex audio seems simple . what makes it 100watts and not 200 watts?

Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

I noticed that this 200w amp doesn't have an input cap... I want to put one, can I use a polarized one like in IRS900? or a non polar cap?

Quote Originally Posted by jlester87 View Post
    I noticed that this 200w amp doesn't have an input cap... I want to put one, can I use a polarized one like in IRS900? or a non polar cap?
    you refer to the simple amp posted by stewin above or another 200w amp? the one above have a 4.7uf 16v cap with 27kohm input impedance. you can use polarized cap but non-polar or film cap are usually more preferable. most design could be modified with increased input impedance which allow the input cap value to be reduced, allowing high quality film cap to be used.

Class D 200 Wt RMS with Mosfet Cheap

Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    Hi Norazmi
    greetings thanks for your help amp came on first time clear and powerful
    sound i will post clear pictures for forum now only looking for actual core really thankful
    and grateful for your guidance wish there were more guys like you around to share
    their expertise my transformer is 22 o 22 ac secondary is it ok there is no heating of
    mosfets only output coil heating little gap is 3mmis it ok but i am happy with sound quality and power its my first d class amp and i hope to make many more
    warm regards
    michelle
    Hi there,
    Michelle can you share the pictures of successful work on forum so I can refer it. Though i am also making an subwoofer amp., but this is Great..

Thank You,

norazmi i need help for my 3 pairs mosfet im using irfp250n i want to load at 2.6 or 2 ohms for high voltage at +/-98 vdc plz plz irfp250n can handle this specs that i wanted. coz i have here 70 0 70 ac trafo 12 amps i need your assistance sir...or wat mosfet that im going to use for compatible this kind of specs that i want.thank you

Class D 200 Wrms with 2 mosfet cheap

Quote Originally Posted by norazmi View Post
    Here again, this one i already made and success, idk if this amp can provide true 200 wrms but i aim at least 100 wrms, tested run with +- 45 vdc both linear supply and smps, 4 ohm still running cool, mosfet i use irf540 and irf9540, 1 uf filter cap, t106-2 iron powder core 22 uh. i`ll post later some of my picture finish amp and its small :P

credit goes to owner edtagle i think hes name at forosdeelectronica forum.

here is the schematic attach.
    Hi Norazmi,

after reading all the pages on this article, I am tempted to go for this, being the electronics hobbyist I have had made several small circuits, though Techincally not into electronics but still, I can recognise all electronics parts. As it is I was Planning to make subwoofer amp. for personal use.

Regards,
    PravPa

diysmps Member*
    Quote Originally Posted by pravpa View Post
    Hi Norazmi,

after reading all the pages on this article, I am tempted to go for this, being the electronics hobbyist I have had made several small circuits, though Techincally not into electronics but still, I can recognise all electronics parts. As it is I was Planning to make subwoofer amp. for personal use.

Regards,
    PravPa
    for obtain best sonic of this amp, pls refer to original part, use irf530/9630 instead of irf540/9540. matching gate charge and Ciss are the first thing. you will get a very good sonic from low to high, comparable to any AB class. it will have unique sound character, almost like KN7*** keyboard series.

Glo
    Last edited by gloriel; 12-20-2012 at 09:58 AM.