Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Group Buy 2KW Class-H Amplifier

Shipping cost?

who to contact?

Hi cobranet, tell me your location so I can check shipping cost. The pcb is with me.

regards,
    mj777

Happy new year to all

are these still available? Any idea what a list of parts would cost (so one has an idea of total amount that would need to be spent).. even better if there's a recommended power supply (or a link to building a recommended one)

Quote Originally Posted by cynikalX View Post
    are these still available? Any idea what a list of parts would cost (so one has an idea of total amount that would need to be spent).. even better if there's a recommended power supply (or a link to building a recommended one)

will give u special price, 30US$ for 1 set ( 2 PCBs)

regards
    www.diysmps.com & www.Micro-Audio.com

Yes Sir pcb's are available, cost of the parts depends on how you want to build the amp( normal parts or high end parts). parts list and schem will be given upon purchase of the boards.

regards,
    mj777

could you provide a ballpark figure of both end of the ranges.. e.g. what's the lowest likely cost and what's the high end likely cost please? How easy are the parts to find also? Didn't see mention on a recommended power supply (or is that part of the kit as well?)

I'm not new to electronics/soldering but far from an expert, so also wondering what the difficulty in assembling this kit would be.. thanks for making it available!

class H BOM

Hi Sir cynikalX,

Here are the list of the parts u need, this will help you decide on the parts that you will use either high end or regular parts.

Regards,
    mj777

P.S. Sorry for late reply really busy on my work.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mr ... how to know ir2117 work well ... I am building a class H amp volt dc step-up using ir2117 ... on the negative rail can not walk ...

pls show some photos