PDA

View Full Version : DX Blame MKIII -HX

Pages : [1] 2

meanman64
07-14-2011, 04:25 PM
people you can sign in for Blame MKIII boards, a new design fully approved by Carlos.
Boards will be ordered when we reach 30 boards.Will post prices later.

meanman64
07-14-2011, 05:59 PM
Microsim can you change this(thread titel) DX Blame MKIII with this DX Blame MKIII -HX
It's a much better sounding design the latest

MicrosiM
07-14-2011, 08:31 PM
Done

Good luck

meanman64
07-14-2011, 08:36 PM
Sammi,
Thank you

MicrosiM
07-14-2011, 09:39 PM
Who is going to manufacture the PCBs?

Expected cost?

destroyer x
07-15-2011, 12:25 AM
more or less 10 USD for a set of boards.

This is my conclusion studying prices from other international group buys....this or even less than that.

Well...i can be wrong about that but i have informed this to my brazilian friends, as some forecast as this is the first question my people does.

What is the price you imagine manufacturers may ask Meanman?

regards,

Carlos

meanman64
07-15-2011, 05:20 AM
I will look it up today

destroyer x
07-15-2011, 08:45 AM
but also to have something to show to forum folks...people wants to see what they gonna buy.. they do not like to buy thing based in layout designs only (Brazilians)...they love to see the real thing.

We have this disadvantage, as not only Brazilians are this way but a lot of strangers too... people does not like to be entering adventure without see, in advance, the product they are buying..so... post layout to show them the boards, as this is the minimum we must do.

In this project, we will not order ONE board in advance to build and test.... and this is not very good as we will not have boards to show...only my own home made boards that does not look so pretty.

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x
07-15-2011, 08:55 AM
to have an idea of the price.... a forecast.... i am using a group buy that was made in the past....and here you can see prices... real thing.

These boards are big and good ones... they were manufactured in Brasil...quality was very good...this way we have an idea about price..the real price will be know after you Meanman ask for that to manufacturers, and i have already asked Alex mm to send you Gerbers that will allow you to ask price from factories.

Attached an image that has prices.... the job was done by Mitchel that made a very good job distributing more than 100 kits of boards (200 boards) to Brazil and also the international community..this was only the Supercharged project..others where runned by Rudi (red boards), Nico Daneel (light blue boards) and some other guys that have provide other models too...so... we have a history of boards to have AN IDEA about how it will cost.

In my point of view, price will be the one show, or even less than that.... i do believe less than 18 USD each board..... well... we gonna see next how it will cost.

If you do not have paypall, then it is time to register yourself there in order to allow you to order things from the International free market (Ebay and others)

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x
07-16-2011, 10:47 AM
Boards will be cost price.... people may pay board price added by the postal system price..the cost to ship boards to your home...all this is made using Paypall system..... go to google and type paypall and you will see what is this..... the international payment system converts your money and made payment to anywhere around this big world... paypall is connected to your credit card....so, you will have discount in your own money, into your credit card...money will be send from your bank account to the one you decide to send money...you must register in paypall to order boards.

Board price depends on the quantity of people that wants to buy... the more the people quantity, the lower will be the final price.

There's a tooling price... a starting price... alike a tax....it is the money manufacturer will ask as payment to proceed the preparation of pictures and images to provide the machine the needed master to prepare boards.... after you pay first time tooling you will never pay it again...so..first group buy will pay tooling price divided by boards...tooling price will be included as must be paid to the board manufacturer when we order boards.. it is a cost price...without tooling we cannot have boards....the advantage is that second order we will not have tooling anymore...the master will be there in the manufacturer files and we will not need to pay this anymore....tooling increases price in 7.8 USD to each board if we order 25 boards...if we order 50 boards, then tooling included in the price will increase price in 3.9 USD...and so on.... having 100 boards (50 stereos) order, then we have only 2 USD to each board as increasing in price.... and this only the first group of orders that should be big to avoid the increasing to be too much high.

I do think that less than 50 orders, or 25 stereos, is not a good idea because of tooling.

Meanman will decide if will run group buy depending how many interested guys comes to subscribe and order to this group buy....Brazilians where already invited, 25 key guys have received the invitation and they may contact other 50 brazilians..some of them may be interested, but not too much because all them ALREADY have Dx Blame Supercharged boards and Dx Blame ST boards..so, these guys already have Dx amplifiers..not so powerfull and nice alike this one, but also very good ones they have.

This is a service to you...we are working for you..no profit for us...no advantage for us..we will not have free boards...we are doing that for you... in my mind you should think about, as you will not have these boards much more cheaper than that without huge losses in board quality.... a bad board may cost less..but copper traces will detach from the fiberglass.. paint will disappear from the board first time you apply alcohol or kerozene on them, holes badly made, thin copper tracks (thickness), bad silk screen and not strong boards.

We will have only hard work providing you this group buy... a service to you.... this is your chance.

Image shows the first price we got.... it is 18 or 16 USD to each board more tooling...so... 25 USD to each board if we order 25 units and almost 20 USD if we order 50 units...this is the price to ONE single board....

So, as we gonna order more or less 50 boards..the final price to a stereo (2 boards) included shipment to your home...may be aproximatelly (forecast...not the final price) 40 USD ... and this is very good price... a low price to a set of big boards, for a big amplifier that may cost more than 5000 USD if you decide to by a equivalent amplifier, a comercial unit.

Of course you will spend money in parts...but for sure the price for you to build your own stereo will be much lower... a tenth....or 1/10 of the price compared to the market.

Boards will look great alike this one i am showing..this one for the Dx Blame ST, first group buy in diyaudio, the red boards that had a lot of customers...made by German group, by Rudi Rozed and Metal, and really looks good.... our board will be bigger, and because of that will be more expensive than these ones that are very small compared...30 percent smaller i think.

regards,

Carlos

meanman64
07-16-2011, 11:35 AM
Hoping to post pcb price this weekend the website of the etching company is down at the moment

MicrosiM
07-16-2011, 12:02 PM
Hoping to post pcb price this weekend the website of the etching company is down at the moment

Can you send me gerbers, I can get a quote also.

If carlos agree.

destroyer x
07-16-2011, 01:08 PM
If Meanman decide to do this way, then have my agreement.

regards,

Carlos

meanman64
07-16-2011, 02:56 PM
??????????

meanman64
07-16-2011, 03:53 PM
If I sell 30 boards price for one board would be 12 Euro without the shipping if they change or recieve shipping price I will let you know

Mitchel
07-16-2011, 04:51 PM
Hello my friends,

I want one set of boards. Count me in.

Thank you,

Mitchel (Miguel Nabuco)

destroyer x
07-16-2011, 06:37 PM
as i will not have boards for free to MKIII-Hx, then i want to order myself.

regards,

Carlos

Thank you very much Mitchel...you could see..boards will cost 12 USD each one....so, total may be 24 USD plus shipment...maybe 11 USD to pay shipment... total price will be 35 USD and this means 52 Reais..the same price we pay two pizzas in brasil..big pizzas measuring 45 centimeters diameter.

regards,

Carlos

meanman64
07-16-2011, 09:27 PM
12 Euro is about 17 US$

meanman64
07-16-2011, 09:33 PM
Mitchel : 2 boards
Destroyer x : 2 boards
Meanman64 : 2 boards
Total : 6

meanman64
07-16-2011, 09:46 PM
It will be the same quality as the previous groupsbuy of Rudi Ratlos.Boards 2mm thick copper, traces will be 70µm and color will be red too;See pics of an example how it looks

Fábio Zimmer
07-16-2011, 10:11 PM
I want 3 sets..... i want 6 boards because i want do 5.1 system.

Thanks.

destroyer x
07-16-2011, 10:16 PM
Thank you Zimmer

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x
07-16-2011, 10:29 PM
No one will receive free boards or gifts...no profit....so we will have a very low price...my birthday gift to all of you...good and cheap, and guaranteed for free..no one is earning a coin, or boards or any kind off advantage.

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x
07-17-2011, 07:44 AM
He told me using direct email message...let's wait he order here.

Good....we already have a good number of orders.... group buy is doing fine...usually this takes a couple of weeks as you know.... usually group buy close orders 30 to 40 days after start..this is average..and then we have 15 days colecting money and ordering boards.... in less than 60 days people use to be receiving boards and will be starting to build.

For a while only Brazilians are ordering... seems we have not too much builders in this forum..well... SMPS forum is not exactly an audio forum... different people may come here, interested in supplies, automobile amplifiers and these things..seems we have landed in the wrong place....am i wrong?.... .were are they?

Maybe because brazilians knows me and trust me...these guys do not even know me.... i do think we gonna have much more orders in the diyaudio as soons as we start group buy there too.

Well...we are doing fine...but no one from this forum, say, not the ones entered invited by me, are ordering... a pity...i do think the gonna be loosing a great opportunity to be happy buying cheap boards and loosing the change to have and listen a great audio amplifier..able to beat almost all they have ever listened too.

Today is my birthday..i am having now 60 years old...i am a strong 6.0 machine now a days... a better version of me....i am happy as i am sharing a nice amplifier, and soon whole world will be having it alike many other Dx amplifiers shared since 2004.

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x
07-17-2011, 07:55 AM
they are having an excelent opportunity to have cheap nice boards from a wonderfull amplifier... where are them?

- "We gonna be waiting for you dear friends.... give yourself a chance to assemble a nice amplifier...buying cheap boards from our group buy"

Place your order to reserve boards for you..avoiding to have regrets latter.... this use to happens very often...undecided people usually ask boards after we close group buy..and we do that when we have good quantity of orders...you see..in 24 hours we have already 16 orders.

Já temos 16 encomendas em 24 horas amigos.... o grupo está indo bem..coloquem seus pedidos porque ao chegar a quantidade minima necessária para ter preço bom, então fecharemos o grupo de compras.

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x
07-17-2011, 08:02 AM
Place your orders...when we reach the minimum ammount we gonna close the group buy to receive paypall and order boards from manufacturer...do not try to order in the day after.

Go ahead guys.... after we close here we gonna open other group buys in other foruns, other group buy managers will run other group buys, price will be different, more expensive i think.

Usually we spend 4 days to have 16 orders...it is doing fine....join us while you have time!

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x
07-17-2011, 08:20 AM
It is a method used world wide, where people from forum decide to organize a group buy for something...the main idea is to reduce price increasing the quantity of orders.

Usually people does that to boards, or pcboards.

Manufacturers use to reduce price depending the quantity you order...when you order 25 board the price is bigger than when you order 100 boards... and so on in a nice negative progression where price goes dropping.

We usually have a manager that has the charge to collect and organize orders, to have names and adresses from the guys that order boards...he collect and organize these orders and then offer a paypall account (nick name from a paypall acount..or adress from a paypall account) to receive money from the ones have posted orders and had collected they real names and complete adress as town, street, house or appartment number, zip code, email and telephone numbers.

Then, after collect all paypall transference money, the group buy manager order boards to the manufacturer he have already selected while he was asking quotation of price to know, aproximatelly, how would be the cost to order some ammount of boards..so..it is important that people post their orders when they really want to go ahead..... because people giving up, quiting, will reduce the quantity and this may increase price and will be bad to everybody.

As soon as group buy manager have received the paypall from everybody, he order boards from manufacturer and this takes some time to receive boards already produce in the group buy manager adress... then group buy manager put boards inside envelopes and send them to the postal system for delivery to your adress... all this process usually spend some good time... 30 to 40 days the group buy use to be opened collecting orders till reach the minimum amount needed to have good price... then some days to receive paypall and confirm payment..then 15 days to order and receive boards (depends on manufacturer) a couple of days to ship them and more 15 days to boards travel to the destination adress.

Group buy manager is always selected in our community because decent and honest.... someone we can trust.

Paypall is an international money transference system that is connected to your credit card or bank account.... the money transference is on line and happens instantaneously.... type paypall in your google search and you will have instructions how to proceed.... they make tests to be sure system is operating fine and to check your data, adress and bank account response...the registration there must be made as soon as you enter group buy placing orders.... you will have a couple of days till we gonna ask you to make money transference to the group buy manager.

I was in several group buys...and they all worked fine without failures..sometimes one board is lost somewhere because of postal system..but this is a rarity and we use to ship having ensurance...shipment cost is included in your price.... so...your price will be board price multiplied by the quantity you order plus the shipment price to your country....that use to be around 11 USD average..

More than 200 orders where shipped, around 400 boards are distributed around our big world..all Dx Corporation (Union of happy audiophiles..the good ones are with us) units assembled having satisfied diy customers..no one have complained till this day.

regards,

Carlos

meanman64
07-17-2011, 08:29 AM
Update
Zimmer : 10 boards
Total : 16

ngneer786
07-17-2011, 08:39 AM
Dear meanman,
Kindly Add my 3 sets of boards,

Thank u sir Carlos for your great designe.

Regards,
Adnan

MicrosiM
07-17-2011, 08:45 AM
Meanman,

Please add 2 PCBs for me, i would like to enjoy that robust amplifier.

Thank you :UP:

niss_man
07-17-2011, 09:36 AM
I'll have a set of 2 boards thanks Meanman.

Regards

niss_man

meanman64
07-17-2011, 09:45 AM
Update
niss_man : 2 boards
ngeer786 : 6 boards
microsim : 2 boards
Total : 26

Rudi_Ratlos
07-17-2011, 11:53 AM
Happy birthday, Carlos! Enjoy the day! Enjoy your life!

Tell me please: What is the highlight of the DX Blame HX compared to the DX Blame MKII, for example? How does it sound?
I would like and have 2 PCBs, Patrick.

Best regards - Rudi

Asdiasx
07-17-2011, 12:57 PM
Hi Everyone!
I'll need a set (two boards).

Thanks and Happy Birthday Carlos!

Regards,

Adriano Dias

meanman64
07-17-2011, 01:12 PM
Happy Birthday Carlos many many happy years to come.

Update
Rudi_Ratlos : 2 boards
Asdiasx : 2 boards
Total : 30

We reach the 30 boards Thank you all

destroyer x
07-17-2011, 04:42 PM
Thanks to all of you that have ordered during my birthday....this is nice:

Microsim
Asdiax
Niss_man
Rudi Ratlos
ngeer

Will be good to have all of you in the Corporation....thanks to the new members and best regards to the veterans.

Sound is different dear Rudi....looks to have more dinamics.....the amplifier seems faster (slew rate and attack).... treble is transparent....very present, strong but also fluid....seems that are reflecting inside fog.....bass is more deep , more strong and present than MKII.... seems that voices are better to the MKII...only female voices are better, because male voices are better to the MKIII-Hx .... i will produce, soon, a video comparison

regards,

Carlos

evette
07-17-2011, 04:43 PM
wiz:;Hello Sir can I order 6 boards please. Anything designed by Mr. Carlo,s I WANT.:w):UP:
Evette

evette
07-17-2011, 04:46 PM
:":: OH how stupid of me HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.CARLO,S. Evette:o

destroyer x
07-17-2011, 05:04 PM
You are a nice dear friend... i am using all these power transistors you have sent me....more than 25 high power units you have sent me..hundreds of small transistor and a lot of MJE15XXX units you shipped to uncle charlie...i will never forget your kindness..not only because the kindness itself, but also because i am watching your transistors everyday when i assemble and test my units.

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x
07-17-2011, 05:06 PM
this will give time to people to organize themselves and to know the group buy is running.

Also if some guys give up because unpredictable reasons, then we gonna have always bigger quantity than the minimum amount needed...you see..now we have room for 6 because of evette..if someone give up, then we will be ready to go having these extra orders that produces results bigger than 30.... we have room...guarantee to reach minimum quantity even having people that may quit to pay.

regards,

Carlos

Fábio Zimmer
07-17-2011, 06:49 PM
I want 3 sets..... i want 6 boards because i want do 5.1 system.

Thanks.

"Please, include more 4 boards to me...now i want 10 boards as the price is 12 Euros each board"

meanman64
07-17-2011, 06:53 PM
"Please, include more 4 boards to me...now i want 10 boards as the price is 12 Euros each board"
Already changed

Update
Evette : 6 boards
Total : 36

mobenaus
07-17-2011, 07:24 PM
I want a set of 2 PCB´s. Please include my name on the list.

Mauricio

meanman64
07-17-2011, 07:38 PM
Done thanks

Update
mobenaus : 2 boards
Total : 38

destroyer x
07-17-2011, 08:03 PM
I'm glad you are with us.

Fico feliz que você esteja conosco.

regards,

Carlos

Luizl
07-17-2011, 10:30 PM
Hi dx friends,

Please, include three boards!

Carlos, very happy birthday!!!

Regards,

Luiz Longhi

eulen
07-17-2011, 11:00 PM
Please add my name, I want 2 boards.

destroyer x
07-17-2011, 11:02 PM
In less than 2 days we could reach a big amount of orders...this was a nice gift to me as i love to share my amplifiers.

Muito obrigado, foi um recorde longhi...em menos de dois dias batemos o record.... um presente muito agradável para meu aniversário, já que eu adoro compartilhar meus amplificadores.

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x
07-17-2011, 11:04 PM
Well...you are already a member..have assembled Dx amplifier a long time ago.

Meu querido Eulen...muito obrigado pela vossa cooperação para o engrandecimento da nossa "Corporação"...você já é membro efetivo e veterano, já que montou o dx amplifier a muito tempo atraz.

thank you,

Carlos

meanman64
07-17-2011, 11:13 PM
Update
Luizl : 3 boards
eulen : 2 boards
Total : 43

+40 going fast

GilZL
07-17-2011, 11:49 PM
I want a set of 2 PCB´s. Please include my name on the list.

Olá Carlos !!!!.

Também estou nesse grupo.
Abraços.

GilZL
Gilberto Lima

mariano
07-18-2011, 12:56 AM
hi, i want a set of pcb too. please include my name.

Canonnica
07-18-2011, 02:05 AM
Please count two more for me.
Martin.

meanman64
07-18-2011, 02:40 AM
Update
GiZL : 2 boards
Mariano : 2 boards
Canonnica : 2 boards
Total : 49

Thanks all almost 50

destroyer x
07-18-2011, 08:52 AM
The board count is increasing...this is good.

Meanman will decide the date to close...i do think we can reach 50 boards easy...maybe more...increasing quantity we have the chance to obtain a better price.

regards,

Carlos

meanman64
07-18-2011, 10:36 AM
It also depends what import taxes need to be payed keep that in mind ?

destroyer x
07-18-2011, 10:57 AM
regards,

Carlos

mobenaus
07-18-2011, 11:35 AM
It also depends what import taxes need to be payed keep that in mind ?

In brazil the is no need for pay taxes, if sending less than U$ 50,00 in products as a gift from person to person.

Mauricio

Newton J. C.
07-18-2011, 12:45 PM
I also want two cards.
Sorry to post only now, my syster died on Thursday, and left four daughters, one aged 11, twins of 8 years and 2 years of small, none of them has a father.
I'm just now reading the messages.
hugs to all and happy belated birthday Carlos..

><>Newton J. Costa<><

Eu tambem quero duas placas.
Desculpe em postar só agora, minha irmã morreu nesta quinta feira, e deixou 4 filhas de 11 anos, gemeas de 8 anos e a pequena de 2 anos, nenhuma delas tem pai.
Só agora estou lendo as mensagens.
abraços a todos e feliz aniversário atrasado Carlos.

><>Newton J. Costa<><

MicrosiM
07-18-2011, 12:56 PM
Newton J.Cosat

I am sorry for your Syster. God will help all of us.

Thank you...

meanman64
07-18-2011, 01:43 PM
In brazil the is no need for pay taxes, if sending less than U$ 50,00 in products as a gift from person to person.

Mauricio
Not for buyers but for me to get them at my home it isn't 50 US$ but at least 4 times 50

meanman64
07-18-2011, 02:28 PM
Newton.J.C. : 2 boards
Total : 51

destroyer x
07-18-2011, 02:39 PM
God bless you and i wish he will give you the support you need and deserve.

thank you very much dear Newton.

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x
07-18-2011, 02:41 PM
here you have ..... camera may not show..but the HX smashed the ST.

Putz!... arrasou legal mesmo... acabou com a raça do ST...eu fiquei até com pena... na comparação deu um baile danado nos agudos.

regards,

Carlos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06n4miWzjR0

hfuzie
07-18-2011, 06:02 PM
Good afternoon, this is my first post here, and also would like to book two plates and include in the group

meanman64
07-18-2011, 06:17 PM
hfuzie : 2 boards
Total : 53

destroyer x
07-18-2011, 06:39 PM
You will appreciate this amplifier.

Você vai gostar desse amplificador amigo..obrigado pela confiança e preferência

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x
07-18-2011, 08:59 PM
I have asked him, please, to keep this open by at least 2 more days...my brazilian friends that do not have paypall should subscribe to paypall as soon as possible.

Amigos brazucas...já é tempo de agitar o paypall.... Meanman quer fechar porque já tem gente suficiente...pedi mais dois dias...e isso vôa!....melhor contactar paypall imediatamente.... mesmo após êle fechar, alguns dias de prazo vamos ter para efetivar o deposito..não é coisa pra fazer instantaneamente..tem um tempo...mas esse tempo é um par de dias também..então temos a semana inteira.

regards,

Carlos

meanman64
07-18-2011, 11:01 PM
Carlos,I can wait till the end of the week even end of the month iff you wish

b2rato
07-19-2011, 12:45 AM
Goodnight everyone, this is my first message.
I also would like to book two plates.

destroyer x
07-19-2011, 01:46 AM
Thank you dear Meanman.

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x
07-19-2011, 01:48 AM
Muito obrigado Dandan...valeu B2rato.

Thank you Danny.... that was good B2rato

regards,

Carlos

meanman64
07-19-2011, 02:46 AM
Update :

b2rato : 2 boards
Total : 55

Marmotus
07-20-2011, 02:44 AM
Dear All,
Many years of following Uncle Carlos excellent work and humble dedication to backup people in every sense, point me to leave the underground and standup asking for a pair of such beautiful boards. So, 2 reds for an Uruguayan brother, ... sorry I'm watching "the Game",,,,,, we are at the final, it seems!! (this is for our South American brothers, football is the word...)
Cheers,
Marcelo

meanman64
07-20-2011, 05:48 AM
Marmotus : 2 boards

meanman64
07-20-2011, 07:38 AM
Update

harrydg : 2 boards
Total : 57

destroyer x
07-20-2011, 08:06 AM
Es un gran honor tener a mis hermanos en este grupo de compras .... en especial la de América del Sur.

It is a big honor to have "los hermanos" in this group buy.... it is special for my heart to see South America united.

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x
07-20-2011, 11:59 AM
I have not time to repeat all posts here...so, providing you the link:

search last pages with posted questions

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/187449-dx-blame-mkiii-supercharged-will-soon-released.html

regards,

Carlos

meanman64
07-20-2011, 02:24 PM
Update

Evette : 2 boards
Total : 53

Marmotus
07-20-2011, 08:52 PM
Muito Obrigado!!! Um prazer!!! Fica tâo pertinho...
Gracias Gran Carlos, un verdadero faro en la bruma.
Thanks Great Carlos, a true ligththouse in the mist.

destroyer x
07-21-2011, 09:05 AM
Yep...i like that.

thank you.

regards,

Carlos

efragnani
07-21-2011, 07:01 PM
Hi.
I'm interested in two boards (a stereo set). Please, include my name on the list.
Thanks!

meanman64
07-21-2011, 07:45 PM
Update

efragnani : 2 boards

destroyer x
07-22-2011, 08:25 AM
É bom ter voce por aqui.

It is good to have you around.

regards,

Carlos

Charmonix
07-22-2011, 06:23 PM
Dear Mr. Carlos,

I read all Yours treads and wonder to congratulate You on Yours such a great honor you provide to the Diy community world wide.
I wonder to ask a few questions: Will be Yours nice amp DX Blame MKIII -HX Home also awailable to diy community?
Is there any significant change in the Schematic versus the Big Brother?, what is the PSU Voltages needed to supply the little cutie one?
( + - 30V ?) and what is the optimal idle current to be used sound-wise.
May You suggest me also to which transistors should I look for the best possible sound (cost no object) for the VAS and OP stage ?
I wonder to build it to power my little & nice sounding LINN KAN speakers.
For Yours kind answer thank You in advance.
J. K.

MicrosiM
07-22-2011, 06:32 PM
Dear Mr. Carlos,

I read all Yours treads and wonder to congratulate You on Yours such a great honor you provide to the Diy community world wide.
I wonder to ask a few questions: Will be Yours nice amp DX Blame MKIII -HX Home also awailable to diy community?
Is there any significant change in the Schematic versus the Big Brother?, what is the PSU Voltages needed to supply the little cutie one?
( + - 30V ?) and what is the optimal idle current to be used sound-wise.
May You suggest me also to which transistors should I look for the best possible sound (cost no object) for the VAS and OP stage ?
I wonder to build it to power my little & nice sounding LINN KAN speakers.
J. K.

hmmm,

LINN KAN, it looks we have another serious audiophile here!

I really like that speaker, really it sounds magic.

Enjoy!

Charmonix
07-22-2011, 09:27 PM
hmmm,

LINN KAN, it looks we have another serious audiophile here!

I really like that speaker, really it sounds magic.

Enjoy!

Dear MicrosiM,

Yes I love them from 1980 from the first production run and still works as a charm in my small cabinet room. in the another room I have LINN SARAs . . .Yup and for the real pleasure I use the big ISOBARICS from 1984 and no wonder to change for modern lifeless stuff. And at the very beginning is the Robin from Sherwood - LIN LP 12 full packed. No CD stuff yet . . only analogue (LP-Vinyl) stuff. maybe a bit of orthodox but no will at all for modern Hi_End (BS). Just my personal . . . no offense at all . . . . I wish You enjoy nicely with Yours new amp, how is it the sound now after deep burn in?
Enjoy . . .You too. .

Cheers.

J. K.

meanman64
07-23-2011, 07:14 AM
I like to know what you prefer regarding how to mount the trannies and board to the heat sink.
The normal way or with an L bracket like you see in the pic

meanman64
07-23-2011, 06:24 PM
Why's no one responding please let me know what kind of board you want the small version or the larger one

Murilo
07-23-2011, 07:05 PM
I supose that you are thinking in use this layout (http://www.diysmps.com/forums/showthread.php?131-Dx-Blame-Supercharged-MKIII-(three)&p=2543&viewfull=1#post2543) right?
HUGE, but it's very nice.
I will get a stereo from Zimmer order, so i'm participating too! :D

meanman64
07-23-2011, 07:24 PM
I supose that you are thinking in use this layout (http://www.diysmps.com/forums/showthread.php?131-Dx-Blame-Supercharged-MKIII-(three)&p=2543&viewfull=1#post2543) right?
HUGE, but it's very nice.
I will get a stereo from Zimmer order, so i'm participating too! :D

What do you prefer like the pic above or the one of your link?

Murilo
07-23-2011, 08:59 PM
I think that you forgot the attachmet :)

destroyer x
07-23-2011, 09:39 PM
Output...it sounds the same and will be offered in November... and may have some modifications till the release.

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x
07-23-2011, 09:43 PM
Gente..... o Patrick (Meanman) quer saber se preferimos a placa maiorzinha para colocar o adaptador em "L" ou se queremos a placa menorzinha sem o excesso de placa usado para suportar o transistor..no estilo dos Dx Blame ST e Supercharged MKII.

People... Patrick (Meamna) wants to know if you want the bigger board to use "L" shape adaptor or if you prefer the one reduced in size.

Bigger board....maior placa

Smaller board...menor placa

So, put your preference ..... então escreva o que querem já que êle está agitando o assunto.

regards,

Carlos

meanman64
07-23-2011, 11:49 PM
Thanks Carlos

meanman64
07-23-2011, 11:53 PM
I think that you forgot the attachmet :)

this is the pic of how it could look with L bracket

Murilo
07-24-2011, 12:22 AM
Sorry, i didn't saw it :o, i guess that was below -) HAHAHA

I don't have preferences, anyone will be nice!

destroyer x
07-24-2011, 10:23 AM
We want larger boards using "l" bracket

regards,

Carlos

meanman64
07-24-2011, 11:42 AM
You're shure Carlos?:)

destroyer x
07-24-2011, 01:19 PM
someone disagrees.... and the reason why is that people can saw and cut the board excess if they want...and the opposite is not possible..so, this board, the larger one, will fit both options... a better solution.

Half of these guys that ordered here are my friends...all them Brazilians...and i know the way they like.

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x
07-24-2011, 03:53 PM
And "L" shape adaptor...that may be a problem because of heat transference..then i will suggest you to use this kind of heatsinks that already has a flange on them.

Or to use thermal compound..to select a big and good "L" shape adaptor..made by aluminium, soft and tender... also a big area of contact in the "L" letter faces... to attach it tight to the main heatsink, to use a cooler inside the enclosure to circulate air from inside to outside and to use a speaker protector..because the speaker protector has a thermal switch to force amplifier off when too much hot.

Circuit will be modified to accept 64 volts..i will publish the modifications and the schematic and boards are here.... search for protector:

http://www.dx.kinghost.net/

this is the link..... to www.dx.kinghost.net/

No protector boards to sell..they are now a days not available... i have some but i cannot afford to send you and also i cannot receive money from paypall to sell you these protectors i have (not too much..maybe 6)

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x
07-24-2011, 04:11 PM
If you decide to use bigger boards with "L" shape adaptors, then use this circuit...one to each channel

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x
07-24-2011, 07:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyuMyjvyrFYBut really, i do think we must keep the original small board to avoid problems.... these L shape adaptors use to produce problems to dissipation of heat...we must avoid them.

Video shows troubles i had with these adaptors.... i have tried three screws, also thermal compound (grease) and also Mica insulators..but i had troubles anyway.... transistor must go direct to the heatsink if we would make them work hard...it is more guaranteed...more reliable.

regards,

Carlos

Charmonix
07-24-2011, 11:06 PM
Dear Mr. Carlos,

May I kindly ask for some very basic answers regarding the - DX Blame MKIII - HX Home

I ask You this already in post 85, but I will repeat them here once more:

I read Yours tread and wonder to congratulate You on Yours such a great honor you provide to the Diy community world wide.

I wonder to ask a few questions:

- Is there any significant change in the Schematic versus the Big Brother?,
- what are the + & - DC PSU Voltages needed to supply the home amp? ( + - 30V ?)
- what the optimal idle current should be used sound-wise ?
- Can You suggest me also to which VAS & OP transistors should I look for the best possible sound (cost no object) ?

I wonder to build the (Home Amp) to power my little & nice sounding LINN KAN speakers.
J. K.

meanman64
07-25-2011, 06:18 AM
I've decided to go for the small board

destroyer x
07-25-2011, 02:31 PM
be built.... no heat issues.

Alexandru (Alex mm) sent me new files today and i am forwarding to you...seems he have fixed the drill holes problem.

regards,

Carlos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cupk_mq-PDw

eulen
07-25-2011, 07:19 PM
Sorry friends but unfortunately I can't stay in the group. I'm realy sorry, but unexpected problems did happen here, It's a pitty. Please remove my name from the list, to not generate wrong numbers.

Desculpe galera, mas não posso permanecer no grupo. Peço sinceras desculpas, mas problemas inesperados acontecem esses dias, é uma pena de verdade. Por favor retirem meu nome da lista, para nao gerar números eqúivocados.

Thanks.

Canonnica
07-25-2011, 08:28 PM
Small boards = good decision. Don't want to jeopardize the project with well-known avoidable problems.

Carlos, is there any web page that sums it up? There's many posts with different attachments on more than one forum and it's confusing. I'd like to have the latest schematic to create a BOM (or is there a BOM already constructed). I'd also like to have recommendations (or rules) to determine trafo size vs planned load, etc...

When does this group buy ends? How do we proceed with "official" ordering (read: payment) ?

Obrigado.
Martin.

destroyer x
07-25-2011, 08:37 PM
Eulen....é uma pena amigo...... Eulen, it is pity dear friend.

Cannonica.... we will close this group buy soon... in less than a week i assume we will be ready to start to collect payment....

Payment is made via paypall system..type paypall and you will have informations about...it is connected to your credit card.

Bom is being prepared in other forum...as soon it will be available, then you will have it.

About schematic, search the last one published in this thread...it is the final one.

Other forum with more informations about.... another MKIII thread (starts with MKIII and ends with MKIII-Hx...our case is final pages..the Hx)

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/187449-dx-blame-mkiii-supercharged-will-soon-released.html

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x
07-25-2011, 08:43 PM
Conversations about it here does not help this group buy anyway.

Schematic attached is for the MKIII-Hx model.... this is the one that moves this group buy.

Go to my email:

nanabrother@hotmail.com

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x
07-25-2011, 08:53 PM
regards,

Carlos

destroyer x
07-25-2011, 09:24 PM
To make your registration to paypall account.... board is almost ready to go to the manufacturer... small mistakes we have found was fixed.

Video is for Brazilians...asking them to prepare pay pall account as soon as possible...i have promissed them that i would tell them when the time arrived.... it is time to prepare paypall account..to register in the paypall system.

Atenção Brazucas... tem video

Carlos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQWBvqDZmkU

Canonnica
07-25-2011, 09:41 PM
I'm no expert, but is it possible that having only 4 mounting holes for such a long board may not be enough (?!?). On the transistor side it should be OK but what about the hanging side??

Charmonix
07-25-2011, 10:43 PM
Schematic attached is for the MKIII-Hx model....

Yes, I did realize that the home edition is mention here just for the info. My apologies for messing with my questions here . . .
I wonder to thank You for the response and a very good will to make a nice life also for smaller brother (home ver.).
Much appreciated, dear Carlos, music is just so cute with small amp and nice small speakers for the late night ambient listening . . .

cheers,

J. K.

destroyer x
07-25-2011, 10:51 PM
It may flex a couple of milimeters..but will not touch the chassis unless people force it in the center with several kilos and even this way screws have to break to allow board to flex in the order to touch the beneath surface..... having worries about then glue piece of rubber under the board...but i really think it may stand still as we have transistor holding it and screws too.

Have i understood your concerns?

If you concern is different, then explain what you mean please.

Carlos

Canonnica
07-26-2011, 12:28 AM
Carlos, it was precisely my concern. You answered it perfectly. Got you 5/5, no more worries. :)

meanman64
07-26-2011, 10:41 AM
Can everyone who ordered boards send me a mail with the shipping adress and forum name and I will get back to you with my paypal adres and how much you've to transfer.
Thanks in advance.

destroyer x
07-26-2011, 11:17 AM
Name
Street
House or building number.... apartment number
Town or City
Country
Zip code

He will need this .... and soon he will send you, using your email adress his paypall adress...the one you will use to send the money to.

Meanman email is:

1964roovers@gmail.com

.................................................. ......................................

Por favor amigos... mandei uma mensagem eletronica proveniente do vosso endereço eletrônico principal (o mais usado..aquele que você abre todos os dias) contendo.

Seu nome completo..... inteiro...com todos os sobrenomes...não use abreviaturas
Seu endereço completo..contendo nome da Rua, numero do predio, ou da casa...numero do apartamento ou se a casa é frente, fundos ou casa um, dois ou três

O nome de sua Cidade

O seu Estado

O seu país

Informe que é America do Sul (South America)

E ponha o codigo de endereçamento postal...escreva "Zip code XXXXX-XXX"

O Patrick Roovers (Meanman1964) vai retornar sua mensagem dentro em breve, vai anotar seus dados e vai captar o vosso endereço eletrônico por conta dessa mensagem...então após uns poucos dias, êle vai mandar mensagem pedindo que os senhores efetuem a transferência do valor para a conta paypall dêle.

Ao efetuar isso vai ter um pequeno prazo para os senhores agirem..se não tem paypall ainda, então façam imediatamente.

abraços

Carlos

meanman64
07-26-2011, 02:37 PM
Update

Canonnica : 2 boards mail recieved
When people send me a mail please also write down forum name

luol2002
07-26-2011, 04:06 PM
meanman64, I would like to buy 2 boards

meanman64
07-26-2011, 04:15 PM
Update

luol2002 : 2 boards mail recieved

luol2002
07-26-2011, 06:36 PM
destroyer x, estou por aqui tbem mestre !

abs
Luciano

meanman64
07-27-2011, 06:18 AM
Update

Zimmer : 10 boards mail recieved

meanman64
07-27-2011, 07:28 AM
Update

meanman64
07-27-2011, 08:43 AM
Like to know which country they live in of the following persons
ngeer786
GiZL
Mariano
Will post the total price very soon.The board price will be 9 Euro with 1,6mm board,70µm copper and red color .It is also possible that I take 2mm boards it all depends on the shipping prices.

meanman64
07-27-2011, 10:13 AM
Keep in mind that the price of 9 Euro per board is for + 40 boards if people cancel their order I couldn't hold that price
Carlos, could you translate that for our Brazilian friends?

destroyer x
07-27-2011, 11:07 AM
more than 40 boards..if people give up..then quantity of boards being ordered will result, as a consequence, in price increasing.

Cada placa erá custar um pouquinho mais que 19 reais (18 Reais e trinta e seis centavos para ser mais exato).... mas isso só vai acontecer se o Meanman puder encomendar 40 placas ou mais que quarenta placas..... se houver gente desistindo e a quantidade de encomendas reduzir (Eulen desistiu por problemas particulares..doença na familia me parece) daí o preço vai subir pra tôdo mundo.

Carlos

meanman64
07-27-2011, 01:20 PM
Update

mobenaus : 2 boards mail recieved
Newton.J.C. : 2 boards mail recieved
efragnani : 2 boards recieved mail

meanman64
07-27-2011, 01:29 PM
Zimmer,are there people in the list you ordered boards for if yes give me their names?

meanman64
07-27-2011, 06:35 PM
Update

GiZL : 2 boards mail recieved

mariano
07-27-2011, 08:11 PM
I live in argentina

meanman64
07-27-2011, 08:52 PM
Update

Mariano : 2 boards mail recieved

meanman64
07-28-2011, 06:20 AM
Update

niss_man : 2 boards mail recieved
hfuzie : 2 boards mail recieved

meanman64
07-28-2011, 08:37 AM
Soon I will send everyone a mail regarding the payment like my paypal and the amount

meanman64
07-28-2011, 12:05 PM
Update

Marmotus : 2 boards mail recieved

Marmotus
07-28-2011, 01:05 PM
Dear Meanman64,
Please add 2 more boards for me, 4 total.
I'm planning to bi-amplify my open-baffles (at this time... something like no-baffle at all).
Many thanks!
Cheers

meanman64
07-28-2011, 01:22 PM
Update

Marmotus : 4 boards mail recieved

Done thanks !

meanman64
07-28-2011, 03:47 PM
This evening I'm going to send everybody a mail regarding the payment.
Carlos, please translate this

Asdiasx
07-28-2011, 03:54 PM
Meanman64, just sent you the email (drico@attglobal.net). Please let me know if you didn't receive it...

Thanks and regards,

Adriano Dias

meanman64
07-28-2011, 03:58 PM
Update

Asdiasx : 2 boards mail recieved

meanman64
07-28-2011, 06:38 PM
Everybody who had ordered 2 board did get a mail regarding the payment when they want shipping insurance add 10 Euro to the amount
Thank you

meanman64
07-28-2011, 07:10 PM
Thank you for the payment, Asdiasx

meanman64
07-28-2011, 08:40 PM
Don't panic if the list isn't updated I do keep a record of it on my pc as soon as I've several payments the list will be updated

niss_man
07-28-2011, 10:45 PM
Money sent meanman.

meanman64
07-28-2011, 10:49 PM
niss_man, thanks for the payment

mobenaus
07-28-2011, 11:35 PM
Payment done!!

Starting collecting parts 0%

Mauricio

mariano
07-29-2011, 02:37 AM
money sent

meanman64
07-29-2011, 04:15 AM
Mauricio and Mariano
Thanks for the payment

meanman64
07-29-2011, 05:43 AM
Update

Zimmer : 10 boards payed
niss_man : 2 boards payed
Asdiasx : 2 boards payed
mobenaus : 2 boards payed
Mariano : 2 boards payed

meanman64
07-29-2011, 07:30 AM
Groupsbuy will close at July 31 please think about your payment

destroyer x
07-29-2011, 10:39 AM
I am uploading video about...but here you have some images attached.

A new updated schematic is attached too, the 8K2 resistance was removed, as it was there to adjust off set only...in the reality it does not belongs to the schematic...some guys may use if needed, others will not.

When differential pair has matched transistors we do not have huge off set.... manufacturers accept off set up to 25 milivolts...and 300 milivolts of off set (huge one) represents only 11 miliwatts (0.011W) and this is nothing, or half of anything..will not move your speaker, will not harm your amplifier, will not produce sound when you power your amplifier on..so..do not worry.....BUT..if you want, you can fix and images shows how to do that.

You will see that Miller capacitor, the compensation one is 56 pf in the schematic....not correct, this is for future tuning and i will have to show you a safe way to do that without destroy your power output transistors...use 180pf as before.

Bias transistor can be anyone you find in your junk box...the plastic ones (material that has plasticity, not real plastic) are insulated and does not need washer, insulator and all that stuff is absent..not needed for them..so, it is more better..... transistor there will face (bias circuit) a few miliamperes and 2.2 volts..power there is very small..also voltage there is 2.2 volts as i said.... any transistor will fit...BUT.... each transistor has it's proper gain..so, the base to emitter resistance network should need adjustments in order to achieve the correct bias for this transistor that will supply 2.2 volts to bias the drivers and output trainees.

Bias point, or bias current, suggested, must be very low..in order to keep heatsinks cool while in stand by mode.... 1 milivolt measured as voltage drop across the power emitter resistances is all you need...of course you can change this in order to follow your ideas and beliefs....it is up to you..but you gonna be responsible for that..not uncle charlie.

The bias transistor is also a thermal compensating device...when heatsinks goes hot, then this transistor goes hot too..when it is hot its internal resistance drops down.... so, the previous 2.2 volts adjusted (from coletor to emitter) will be no more 2.2 volts..it will reduce...in the reality, when hot, your amplifier will show you much more current in stand by mode..and bias transistor will help to control that for you ..please, do not adjust your amplifier while hot..because when it return to a cool operation it will be underbiased or will have output transistors off, operating as class B, and this distorts low level signals.

I hope this helps.

regards,

Carlos

I am uploading video about...but here you have some images attached. A new updated schematic is attached too, the 8K2 resistance was removed, as it was there to adjust off set only...in the reality it does not belongs to the schematic...some guys may use if needed, others will not. When differential pair has matched transistors we do not have huge off set.... manufacturers accept off set up to 25 milivolts...and 300 milivolts of off set (huge one) represents only 11 miliwatts (0.011W) and this is nothing, or half of anything..will not move your speaker, will not harm your amplifier, will not produce sound when you power your amplifier on..so..do not worry.....BUT..if you want, you can fix and images shows how to do that. You will see that Miller capacitor, the compensation one is 56 pf in the schematic....not correct, this is for future tuning and i will have to show you a safe way to do that without destroy your power output transistors...use 180pf as before. Bias transistor can be anyone you find in your junk box...the plastic ones (material that has plasticity, not real plastic) are insulated and does not need washer, insulator and all that stuff is absent..not needed for them..so, it is more better..... transistor there will face (bias circuit) a few miliamperes and 2.2 volts..power there is very small..also voltage there is 2.2 volts as i said.... any transistor will fit...BUT.... each transistor has it's proper gain..so, the base to emitter resistance network should need adjustments in order to achieve the correct bias for this transistor that will supply 2.2 volts to bias the drivers and output trainees. Bias point, or bias current, suggested, must be very low..in order to keep heatsinks cool while in stand by mode.... 1 milivolt measured as voltage drop across the power emitter resistances is all you need...of course you can change this in order to follow your ideas and beliefs....it is up to you..but you gonna be responsible for that..not uncle charlie. The bias transistor is also a thermal compensating device...when heatsinks goes hot, then this transistor goes hot too..when it is hot its internal resistance drops down.... so, the previous 2.2 volts adjusted (from coletor to emitter) will be no more 2.2 volts..it will reduce...in the reality, when hot, your amplifier will show you much more current in stand by mode..and bias transistor will help to control that for you ..please, do not adjust your amplifier while hot..because when it return to a cool operation it will be underbiased or will have output transistors off, operating as class B, and this distorts low level signals. I hope this helps. regards, Carlos

destroyer x
07-29-2011, 10:40 AM
You need huge..really huge heatsinks... this amplifier can reach one kilowatt (distorting as a crazy *** barking)..but it can go to that power during audio peaks and transients while using 2 ohms loads.... this will produce a lot of heat...if you do not have huge heatsinks the thermal compensation will not make miracles..will be unable to fix that wrong sittuation about heatsinks.... you will have thermal avalanche and your output transistor will be destroyed.

1000 watts in my mind represents a heatsink that is equivalent (area exposed to the air) to 100 (yes, a hundred) aluminium blades measuring 10 bv 10 centimeters.... this is for continuous power at 30 degrees celsius environment temperature..if heatsink is in the correct position and outside the enclosure (not obstructed)..this is for continuous.... to music (average) you can have a 2 kilowatt audio amplifier using this heatsink (100 blades one)

You have to produce your supply..use industrial heatsinks...the huge ones..for 30 amperes to each channel.... i have not suggested series coils..because will be hard to use them with the current we gonna drain...better not to use them..will be a hell on earth..they will overheat and will burn your board and will result in voltage drop there because resistance, even small, is something enougth to drop some volts because of huge current crossing it.

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x
07-29-2011, 10:49 AM
regards,

Carlos

destroyer x
07-29-2011, 11:22 AM
regards,

Carlos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og-HtewlxkE

evette
07-29-2011, 01:25 PM
Mr. Meanman, Money has been sent. Thank You Sir,,Evette

destroyer x
07-29-2011, 03:23 PM
Kisses to you daughter...give her an ice cream and say her was uncle charlie gift!

thank you,

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x
07-29-2011, 03:26 PM
hehehehehehe....that's nice.

And now, from North America, my dear friend Jack.

regards,

Carlos

Luizl
07-29-2011, 05:09 PM
Hi Meanman,

Money sent.

Regards,

Luiz

meanman64
07-29-2011, 05:55 PM
Luiz
thanks man

meanman64
07-29-2011, 05:57 PM
Evette thank you, Joseph Siejack is that you?

meanman64
07-29-2011, 05:58 PM
Cannonica, thanks a lot

meanman64
07-29-2011, 06:06 PM
Update

Destroyer x : 2 boards payed
Meanman64 : 2 boards payed
Marmotus : 4 boards payed
Evette : 2 boards payed
Luizl : 3 boardspayed
Canonnica : 2 boards payed
harrydg : 2 boards payed

meanman64
07-29-2011, 06:15 PM
Update

Guys,please don't forget

meanman64
07-29-2011, 07:39 PM
Update

efragnani : 2 boards payed
luol2002 : 2 boards payed

Guys,please don't forget

Thanks efragani and Luciano

destroyer x
07-29-2011, 09:46 PM
Nice guys.

regards,

Carlos

b2rato
07-30-2011, 08:32 AM
hello patrick has not yet received instructions for payment.
I would like to receive the data for transfer.

I am Daniel Alencar (B2RATO)

alencar_rib@hotmail.com

meanman64
07-30-2011, 09:18 AM
hello patrick has not yet received instructions for payment.
I would like to receive the data for transfer.

I am Daniel Alencar (B2RATO)

alencar_rib@hotmail.com

Done thanks

destroyer x
07-30-2011, 09:48 AM
But this is not something flexible..it is a rigid list that shows parts suppliers, their codenames, part numbers and you have to order exactly these things..this is awfull!

So, in order to help you to use other parts, as we can use several substitutes, you can use junk parts, saved parts or previously ordered parts you may have at home.

Because of that i have made videos (to increase my videos hit counter in Youtube) and they should be good for you to understand some details about audio amplifiers...they are private... dedicated only to Dx Corporation guys (the ones that have built, gonna build or are thinking to build a Dx amplifier).

Enjoy...i hope this gonna help you about these things..capacitor substitution for the Dx Blame MKIII-Hx audio power amplifier (one of the best ones you can have in this world)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7j7eKFd-Y0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc-UAcePP_M

regards,

Carlos

evette
07-30-2011, 12:41 PM
:w) Yes Mr. Meanman It,s me. Evette

meanman64
07-30-2011, 03:45 PM
:w) Yes Mr. Meanman It,s me. Evette
Thanks ! I did say if they give their home adress please write down your forum name it is much easier for me but not erveryone did so

meanman64
07-30-2011, 03:55 PM
Update

Luizl : 3 boards payed

meanman64
07-30-2011, 07:32 PM
Mitchel , ngeer768 ,GiZL ,Newton JC , hfuzie and B2rato please contact me by mail

Update

microsim : 2 boards payed

Mitchel
07-30-2011, 11:53 PM
Payment sent!

meanman64
07-31-2011, 02:07 AM
Michel,Thanks a lot

destroyer x
07-31-2011, 04:02 AM
is also with us...this deeply honored me.

Boys...we have already a Dx Blame MKIII-Hx group buy...here is the adress:

http://www.diysmps.com/forums/showthread.php?199-Dx-Blame-MKIII-Builder-s-thread&p=2917&posted=1#post2917

regards,

Carlos

meanman64
07-31-2011, 08:54 AM
Update

Mitchel : 2 boards payed
Newton JC : 2 boards

destroyer x
07-31-2011, 02:18 PM
regards,

Carlos

meanman64
07-31-2011, 09:46 PM
Groupsbuy will close at July 31 please think about your payment

I let it open 2 weeks longer to give my Brazilian friends enough time to get their paypal inorder.

mj777
08-01-2011, 05:15 AM
Dear meanman64,

count me in for 2 boards I have sent you a private message together with my details

regards,
mj777

meanman64
08-01-2011, 05:50 AM
Update
[COLOR="red"]

GizL : 2 boards

Tome : 2 boards
Mj777 : 2 boards
Total :61

destroyer x
08-01-2011, 07:14 PM
Then they will be able to make the paypal transference.

Newton will use his paypall account (or the opposite) and will make the transference for both of them.

regards,

Carlos

GilZL
08-03-2011, 02:53 AM
Olá Carlos!!.
Dear Patrick.
Payment OK
Pagamento OK
Gilberto Lima GilZL

destroyer x
08-03-2011, 05:37 AM
Thank you Gilberto.

Carlos

meanman64
08-03-2011, 05:44 AM
Gilberto,
Thank you

meanman64
08-03-2011, 10:35 AM
GizL : 2 boards payed

mj777
08-03-2011, 10:59 AM
Dear meanman64,

I have sent payment through western union, and i have sent the reference number through private message.

regards,
mj777

meanman64
08-03-2011, 03:17 PM
Thanks, marjohn

meanman64
08-04-2011, 04:54 AM

Mj777 : 2 boards payed

Fábio Zimmer
08-05-2011, 12:26 AM

Well, if it is with many errors in the text, it is because I used the google translator, so please falls under ... it is the following, I've never been to a purchasing group, but I believe in respect for all those who willingly make the payment, must be stipulated a deadline for those who have not paid to do so ... if no show or take action, I'm sorry but in my opinion should be disregarded ... is not to belittle anyone, however, is also to honor those who honored their orders and paid ...

Please, I beg you to set and meet deadlines ...

One of his understanding.

Zimmer.

meanman64
08-05-2011, 05:37 AM
Hi Zimmer,
If you read post 178 you will know the deadline but I also understand your reaction but my desicion was on request of Carlos to give my Brazilian friends also the chance to buy boards.Groupsbuy deadline is set on August 12
For people that doesn't have or use Paypal can use Western Union several guys from the groupsbuy already did.But keep in mind you you must pay a fee.
Carlos, can you translate this?

destroyer x
08-05-2011, 08:16 AM
they are trying hard, and today the one will make it will be Newton.... Hfuzie and BBrato (Horacio e Alencar) will be asking Newton to make the transference for them as they are having the system deny to do that.

In my mind today is the last day...the time they have asked to do that.... Meanman decided to give us more days...i do think this is all right to me.

I would love to have Brazilians...all them.... together in this group buy.... as i have invited each one of them using email, i do think we should give them a chance.

- "Horácio e Alencar estão tendo problemas, o sistema paypal não reconhece o cartão de credito dêles e se nega a fazer a transação...como consequência disso vão todos pedir ao Newton para proceder a transferência por êles.... êles mandam a granola pro Newton e o Newton transfere pro paypal... espero que aceitem o cartão do Newton."

Queres ajudar Zimmer?..... posso mandá-los ao vosso endereço eletrônico?

Carlos

Fábio Zimmer
08-06-2011, 01:01 AM
Hi Carlos.

Yes, i can help. You surely can pass my e-mail for them.

destroyer x
08-06-2011, 09:29 AM
E mail messages already sent to all of you...Hfuzie, BBrato,Newton, yourself and Meanman.

So, everybody knows what is going on.

regards,

Calos

meanman64
08-06-2011, 06:31 PM
Zimmer, thank you man.It seems I can close the groupsbuy a bit earlier

Fábio Zimmer
08-06-2011, 11:52 PM
Hi Carlos.
I didn't received your e-mail, you should check with Hfuzie, BBrato and Newton if they received.

Best Regards,
Zimmer

hfuzie
08-08-2011, 01:38 PM
meanman64, good morning
getting ahead, the Newton JC has just confirmed the transfer to paypal Patrick

Payment sent! Newton JC and hfuzie
2 + 2 boards

meanman64
08-08-2011, 03:49 PM
Thank you hfuzie and Newton JC

b2rato
08-09-2011, 12:00 AM
Fábio zimmer,

Se for possivel gostaria que você retornasse com os seus dados bancarios para que eu possa transferir ou depositar o dinheiro.

Meu e-mail é alencar_rib@hotmail.com.

eulen
08-09-2011, 01:17 PM
meanman64, PM to you.

meanman64
08-09-2011, 01:40 PM
Update
[COLOR="red"]

GizL : 2 boards

Eulen : 2 boards
Total :63

eulen
08-09-2011, 02:22 PM
meanman64, It's done. Payment sent. Thanks.

meanman64
08-09-2011, 02:26 PM
Eulen,
Thanks man

Lira
08-09-2011, 06:05 PM
Hi, i want 2 boards, depending on the price 4. Thanks

meanman64
08-09-2011, 06:22 PM
Hi, i want 2 boards, depending on the price 4. Thanks

Lira ,PM send

meanman64
08-10-2011, 05:06 AM
The groupsbuy will be closed this friday take your chance

destroyer x
08-11-2011, 05:33 PM
Central America, will contact you asking 2 boards...he is not in this forum...he will subscribe soon.

He will write to you asking your paypal adress and instructions to money transference.

regards,

Carlos

meanman64
08-11-2011, 09:25 PM
Update
[COLOR="red"]

hfuzie : 2 boards payed
b2rato : 2 boards payed
Newton JC : 2 boards payed
Eulen : 2 boards payed
Juan A Vargas : 2 boards payed
Total :65

Thanks Juan , B2rato and also Zimmer
Juan welcom at the forum

vargasmongo
08-11-2011, 09:53 PM
Got it I send the payment a few minutes ago mister meanman64 is 5:52pm Puerto Rico

regards
vargasmongo

meanman64
08-12-2011, 04:43 AM
Update
[COLOR="red"]

Lira : 2 boards
Total :67

meanman64
08-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Gonna order the boards and some extra tomorrow.

meanman64
08-13-2011, 06:49 AM
Groupsbuy is closed but there will be some extra boards

destroyer x
08-13-2011, 08:52 AM
I have informed other group buy that you have some boards left and i have offered your email adress for them to contact you.

I said they cannot give up Byron's group buy and migrate to this one not to cause harm to Byron....but the ones that could not enter that other group buy, can come to you and order...also the ones that wants boards from both group buys can contact you too.

regards,

Carlos

Rudi_Ratlos
08-13-2011, 12:57 PM
Patrick, I wish you the best!

Poor Byron has had some mishap with his etching company. "Welcome to America".

The Chinese have more skills, communicate with you, show you their drafts, ask for your opinion: "Is this the way you want the PCB to be?"
The vendours of your PCBs will be very proud and happy to own a jewel, based on Carlos' and Alex' design and your chinese relationship.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

meanman64
08-13-2011, 01:43 PM
Patrick, I wish you the best!

Poor Byron has had some mishap with his etching company. "Welcome to America".

The Chinese have more skills, communicate with you, show you their drafts, ask for your opinion: "Is this the way you want the PCB to be?"
The vendours of your PCBs will be very proud and happy to own a jewel, based on Carlos' and Alex' design and your chinese relationship.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Rudi thanks,
Yes you're right they were very helpfull and always answering mails

vargasmongo
08-13-2011, 02:09 PM
The board mister meanman64 are the boards red in color or green? because if there are red, red is fire!!!! awesome......

regards
vargasmongo

meanman64
08-13-2011, 02:18 PM
They are red

vargasmongo
08-13-2011, 02:28 PM
Nice man nice thank you for helping me out when I was confuse in my order for PayPal mister meanman64 muchas gracias mi amigo, so the group buy is already close?

vargasmongo

meanman64
08-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Nice man nice thank you for helping me out when I was confuse in my order for PayPal mister meanman64 muchas gracias mi amigo, so the group buy is already close?

vargasmongo

Closed after a month.Do you need more boards?

niss_man
08-14-2011, 12:06 PM
So what will be the ETA on these nice boards meanman.

Regards

Simon

vargasmongo
08-14-2011, 01:49 PM
Closed after a month.Do you need more boards?

-) Actually yes I'm in for two more boards this is one chance only, and I think is a good idea to have replacement on hand just in case :w) you never know, so I yeah good idea.

meanman64
08-14-2011, 05:42 PM
So what will be the ETA on these nice boards meanman.

Regards

Simon

Do you mean delivery time?

meanman64
08-14-2011, 05:43 PM
-) Actually yes I'm in for two more boards this is one chance only, and I think is a good idea to have replacement on hand just in case :w) you never know, so I yeah good idea.

No problem at all

meanman64
08-15-2011, 08:01 AM
Update,
The boards are ordered and the lead in time is ten days.Quantity of boards is 70 so I've severall extra boards for late buyers.

meanman64
08-16-2011, 05:35 AM
Update
[COLOR="red"]

Mj777 :4 boards 2 boards payed
Total :69

vargasmongo
08-16-2011, 01:28 PM
Wow those boards look sexy the track the solder mask oh man!, so mister destroyer x that is how MKIII board they going to look like awesome.

vargasmongo
08-16-2011, 01:29 PM
69 uhmmm? weird number xD

meanman64
08-16-2011, 03:37 PM
69 uhmmm? weird number xD

What do you mean:D:D

meanman64
08-16-2011, 06:15 PM
I can provide matched pair MJL4281/4302 for 4 stereo amps these are authentic ON trannies price is 9 Euro/pair.So for one stereo amp 90 Euro
When you buy those elsewhere the price for the MJL4281 €5,10 and for the MJL4302 €8,40 and not matched.If you are interested send a message.

meanman64
08-18-2011, 03:49 PM
The etching company has given green light to produce boards.

meanman64
08-18-2011, 05:41 PM
Update
[COLOR="red"]

Rudi Greving : 2 boards payed

Total :71

meanman64
08-18-2011, 06:40 PM
COLOR="red"]Update

BMW850 : 2 boards payed

Total :71

meanman64
08-18-2011, 06:55 PM
Gonna cancel ngeer786 his order because he doesn't respons at all if it's ok for Carlos

destroyer x
08-18-2011, 10:14 PM
regards,

Carlos

meanman64
08-19-2011, 05:30 AM
COLOR="red"]Update

Total :65
I've ordered 70 boards

destroyer x
08-19-2011, 03:42 PM
Congratulations by your well succeeded group buy.

regards,

Carlos

meanman64
08-19-2011, 07:58 PM
Congratulations by your well succeeded group buy.

regards,

Carlos
Not yet Carlos only when everybody has their boards,schedule to deliver on Aug 27, 2011

niss_man
08-20-2011, 07:23 AM
oooooh baby. Can't wait to have these boards in my hot little hands.

Regards

Niss_man

vargasmongo
08-20-2011, 12:25 PM
Amazing, I hope everything goes smoothly with no problems, this is going to be great, have a wonderful day guys!

regards

vargasmongo

neeraj
08-20-2011, 03:55 PM
I would like to have a pair of Boards.

meanman64
08-20-2011, 06:39 PM
I would like to have a pair of Boards.

No problem neeraj

meanman64
08-20-2011, 06:54 PM

neeraj : 2 boards
jon5544 : 2 boards

Total :67
I've ordered 70 boards

meanman64
08-20-2011, 07:20 PM
I can provide matched pair MJL4281/4302 for 4 stereo amps these are authentic ON trannies price is 9 Euro/pair.So for one stereo amp 90 Euro
When you buy those elsewhere the price for the MJL4281 €5,10 and for the MJL4302 €8,40 and not matched.If you are interested send a message.

If everything went OK there are only 2 sets available right now

destroyer x
08-20-2011, 10:30 PM
regards,

Carlos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwyN-LlmTgs

destroyer x
08-21-2011, 10:47 AM
regards,

Carlos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuqAk5EI9oc

meanman64
08-21-2011, 12:55 PM
Evette : 4 boards 2 boards payed

I've ordered 70 boards only one extra left

Fábio Zimmer
08-21-2011, 05:26 PM
Evette : 4 boards 2 boards payed

I've ordered 70 boards only one extra left

Hello, I buy the last of the Mohicans, I can pay for it with shipping?

Regards.

Zimmer.

meanman64
08-21-2011, 08:01 PM
Hello, I buy the last of the Mohicans, I can pay for it with shipping?

Regards.

Zimmer.
Hi Zimmer,
Do you mean the last board?If yes I send you a mail regarding the last board and what the shipment price is with all of your boards.

Lira
08-22-2011, 05:09 AM
Hi, Patrick
Hope you still have 2 boards, i didn't see there is only one board left, i sent to you the payment today.

Thanks

Lira

meanman64
08-22-2011, 05:12 AM
Originally Posted by meanman64