Power Soft

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
:)Pls. Send Me Password For Powersoft Rar File I want TO know What Is This & I want To Make This

Just tell me what do you want to know, and I will let you know!

Also the amplifier section is very complex

MyFirstSMPS

I want to know password of powersoft rar file and i want to make this project

I believe that this schematic is much easier to just watch. This amplifier is certainly not so simple to make it yourself. Powersoft has published itself in some pretty good pictures their inside. But I believe that it is easier to buy this amplifier, the first time own making sure to become many times more expensive.
This schematic probably will not seen here but would be interested to the amplifier part - what transistors are used in the output stage?
K20 is a high-power, how to spread the heat released? Also, the output voltages of this amplifier in a fairly high, thus, it should also be relatively high its power supply voltages or - or is it also founded an alternative solution?

As well as its internal diagnostics – how does it work? Already in this amplifier in microprocessor controlled? Does his schematic differs significantly from conventional digital amplifiers? How is resolved input stage - whether it is a manufacturer custom made IC or are discrete?

In any case, the make itself is 100% proven and simple option – Quasi, personally I would say that this schematic gives much more power than you think! It is also easy to. I have a little bit modified this schematic and take output over 1000W/8R

SHYAM

please tell me what is the price of this amplifier(with circuit diagram) in indian rupees and send me the full spacification or techinical detail's of this amplifier and picture of amplifier

SHYAM

please tell me what is the price of this amplifier(with circuit diagram) in indian rupees and send me the full spacification or techinical detail's of this amplifier and picture of amplifier and what is class this amplifier .

MyFirstSMPS

Hehe, just saw that in my country one of the store sells Powersoft, model Digam M-50Q is the most powerful that can be purchased and its price is around 2400€ according to the calculator which is 163,500 rupees:":: This is a beautiful amount of money, haha, I should be 4 months to work and not to eat :"::

I believe the K20 is much more powerful and pay 4-5 times more:"::

Pic: http://www.toutlehautparleur.com/images/Powersoft/powersoft_digam_serie_k.gr.jpg
http://www.powersoft-audio.com/images/powersoft/support/inside_k10_c.png

There is nothing complicated, unbelievable - Google gives search word: "Powersoft" ~5.55 million items
Homepage: http://www.powersoft-audio.com/en/products/k-series/k20.html , then take "specification"

Last edited:

lupusaudio

I understand your decision not to publish the diagram. But maybe you can answer me some questions:

Did power soft active PFC ? which controller ? Interleaved ?
What kind of converter is used ? half-/full bridge , LLC Resonant ? regulated or unregulated like QSC ?
Did they used Power-Mosfets or IGBTs ?

Thanks for your answers

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
I understand your decision not to publish the diagram. But maybe you can answer me some questions:

Did power soft active PFC ? which controller ? Interleaved ?
What kind of converter is used ? half-/full bridge , LLC Resonant ? regulated or unregulated like QSC ?
Did they used Power-Mosfets or IGBTs ?

Thanks for your answers

Yes, Thanks for understanding

They are not using PFC at the Input of the SMPS like we know, BUT they use PFC at the output of the SMPS! No bulk capacitors at the iput of the SMPS

Not Interleaved, CCM

and its a FULL Bridge SMPS ( Regulated with PFC at output of SMPS)

4 IGBTs for SMPS, and 3 MOSFETS for PFC

Hope that helps you

Regards

SHYAM

dear microsim you know i didn't make this amplifier but i want to see the schematic so pls send me schematic or password of rar file thank you..

MyFirstSMPS

Perhaps indeed it would be here to reveal just such a scheme without the components data?

Microsim: Perhaps idea of an opinion???

I am quite convinced that none of the questionnaire in this schematic can not do it their own construct and also get to work normally.

However, there are unanswered questions in this topic :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.