Recent content by crackead

1. crackead

0-100v 0-30a adjustable SMPS

Hi guys. I recently got this schematic. It is for a 0-50v 0-5a lab smps . My question is what do i have to change, so it can be 0-100v 0-30a adjustable ? I will Change- ETD59 !!! 450khz fsw ? Half or Full bridge ? More slope compensation ? 430w 0.008r D-S on MOSFETs SI8420 instead of gate drive...
  2. crackead

SG3524 100v 25a smps

Hi all i have found this schematic in this forum (the second one, the bad quality) it was said that this is a low noise, high eff. adjustable lab smps with adj. current limiting so i decided to redraw it and mod it i am quite lazy so i just copied the the values the transformer primary will be...
  3. crackead

Monitor smps and DMM fail

Hi guys i have two bad problems the first is this SMPS one friend gave it to me without radiator so i put one but i had to insulate it i think it's from a monitor so it works, but when i turn it on i get a burst of power for about 1sec. and it shuts off i think it may be screwed capacitor of...
  4. crackead

NCP1381\2 FB design

hi guys i need help for the feedback i wan't to adjust the output from 0-100v and current limit from 0-25a i am quite new to SMPSs
  5. crackead

Lab SMPS help

hi guys i need help how to design 0-100v 0-25a SMPS with highest possible eff. ,rgulation and lowest possible noise and ripple