Recent content by horizonrays

1. H

learning about smps , somebody help me

Thanks for reply , I am rewriting my questions along with new Pictures . Here are a few questions I would Like to ask :-- 1> What's the difference between Driver A and B , I have seen many half bridge SMPS schematic and some use a kind of driver and some use b , I would like to know the basic...
  2. H

ER33c / EI 33 / ETD 34

have a look at the core and it's dimensions , thanks again . are you sure , that at 50Khz this core can give 250+ watts ? i thought it needs 100Khz for the same .
  3. H

ER33c / EI 33 / ETD 34

difference or not this is the core i have , have a look . that being said . According to fexocube datasheet , EER 35 can give 325w @ 100Khz . and edt can give 271 w @ 100 Khz . there is a bit difference in core section area and AL value . and problem is that , i salvaged the core from smps , i...
  4. H

ER33c / EI 33 / ETD 34

hello friends , well in this post i seek help regarding half bridge smps . I have salvaged some er33c cores .and i cannot find anything regarding them on the net all i can find is ei 33 core , but my core does not look like them , it look more like etd 34 core . primary turns are around...
  5. H

learning about smps , somebody help me

hello friend , i am just learning about smps , so i want to know the difference between these three topologies , when driving the gate transformer what are differences , what are benefit what are demerits ? here is the attachment , , and also the difference between driving these ...