Recent content by IVANELECTRIC

1. I

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

14:01Hs Hello Silvio! How are you? I have finished the SMPS with the control pcb from the V2.1 pdf file. I want to know about the construction of the CT, is it 40 double turns or 80 double turns? I show you some of the toroids that I have, can they be used with iron powder like those of...
  2. I

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

Good morning Silvio! I already started to make the PCB of the last PDF. The electrolytic capacitors 1, 47 and 470uF are 25V? Can the others be ceramic or polyester? I will try to get those values. Could you tell me the polarity of the electrolytic capacitors? As for the CT, could you send...
  3. I

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

My smps is conditioned according to your smps V2 which has a CT in the primary of the transformer. What module do you advise me to put? As for the CT, can I use 0.2mm or higher? Is there any drawback with this? Always respecting 75 double laps. Is the diameter from 12 to 15mm internal? can...
  4. I

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

Silvio, how are you? It's been a while, but I've resumed work with this SMPS and now I'm going to use the current limiting module. In my smps I planned to place the CT, could you help me with the construction of it? I start with double thread for the central key and after 22 turns I have the...
  5. I

Making litz wire at home

Thank you very much Sylvio! The IC I use is TL494, not IR2153. I have tried with an atx transformer without rewinding and 40khz with a nice square signal at the AC output. After rectifying I connected two amps with TDA7294 (one per channel). The only thing is that the output is not stabilized...
  6. I

Making litz wire at home

Hello Silvio! How are you? I am making a DC-DC converter from 12Vdc to +-35Vdc for car audio. It turns out that I have tried to use the ATX EE33 transformer without rewinding, they give me 90Vdc at no load and then with a load of 36 to 40 ohms the voltage drops to 46Vdc consuming 1.3A so I...
  7. I

1000w smps based on LUDO3232

Is there a thread on this one?
  8. I

Hi Silvio! What about that project with EE55? it's finished?
  9. I

Hi Silvio! I would like to build this source but with EE55, for sure I will have to remake the pcb to fit my horizontal core with grommet pins that I bought by mistake. Will 0.45mm-0.7mm wires work for me or should I buy a thinner one? Did you short-circuit the output? Greetings! IvanElectric
  10. I

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

The numbers that I marked from 1 to 6, are not corresponding to the IC, but they would be the connection pins of the mini pcb to my main pcb (power)
  11. I

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

What I am saying is that between schematic and pcb (V2) there are inconsistencies. RC 330K ----->PIN#6 (IR2153) in board. No schematic.
  12. I

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

Silvio, good afternoon. I was thinking of redesigning the mini IC PCB so I can keep my power PCB. So I have the following question: The RC-CC set on the V2 smps takes from the center of C6-C7, but your mini oscillator PCB has that RC-CC set connected to pin # 6 of the IC. Is the same??? Is it...
  13. I

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

I will be trying different things for the protection that I have at the moment. But I'll be waiting for the CT80 to be published sometime, at the moment I only have 0.45mm / 0.7mm / 1mm wires. I really liked this compact source with EE42 I got 800W continuous and it has 12V outputs for coolers...
  14. I

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

You uploaded another PCB V2 file, which has Soft-Starter + S / C with SCR. Is that functional? The CT 80: 1.5 how did it?