Recent content by steppler

1. S

Car audio amp PCB - need some ideas for the mechanical and heatsinks

Discover the ultimate in relaxed romance with the best casual dating platform! True Females Optimal Сasual Dating
  2. S

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

I finished IR2153 SMPS. I got inspired here. The SMPS is very powerful and reliable. When the 600W amplifier limiting, the voltage still does not drop. That is very good. But when amplifier limiting, the SMPS makes a strange sound. I can't figure out which part is doing it. I recorded the noise...
  3. S

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

Hello, does the position and distance of the 2153, transistors and transformer have an effect on functionality?
  4. S

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

The wrong schematic mark is used. That confused me. I'm sorry.
  5. S

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

Is it verified in practice? Isn't C12 the other way around?
  6. S

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

Hi Silvio & Friends, I have IR2153 problems again. When starting without secondary capacitors - everything all right. But the problem with the capacitors. Only 330uF is enough to 2153 crash. Sometimes mosfets too. A soft start will probably be necessary. Please, can I use the circuit from the...
  7. S

2x SMPS Serial Connection

Hello, Please, there will be a functional connection from attached diagram?
  8. S

IR2153 Soft Start

What is your opinion on the attachment?
  9. S

IR2153 Soft Start

That's not my idea. I found two almost identical designs. First by Silvio: Second from web: https://www.edaboard.com/threads/short-circuit-protection-for-ir2153.365802/ There is an interesting comment Quote Salvu: I experimented a bit and trimmed some resistance values. I'm done with the...
  10. S

IR2153 Soft Start

Hello I have a problem with my diy smps. Sometimes a transistor explodes when turned ON. Unfortunately, it also takes circuit 2153 with it. Apparently missing soft start circuit. Runs absolutely reliably when it survives the start. I need to implement a soft start circuit. I found two similar...
  11. S

SMPS repair help

Hello friends, I want to repair supply driver, but i can't identify some components. Please help me. I attach schematic. Disputed components marked "?" Thank You
  12. S

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

@ Silvio This is input power board: Among other things include softstart. 2s delay relay bridged resistors 40ohm 20W. Fuse to rear panel.
  13. S

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

Corrected schematic: Driver IR2153 and current limiter: Provisional current setting: Transformer pinout: Out voltage (LED 20mA + 3k9 resistor): TEST: 6x bulb H3 (12V 55W) serial connection ........ measured 43V 3.9A 4x bulb H3 (12V 55W) serial connection ........ measured...
  14. S

SMPS in Series 2x(2x24)

Hello. I have 2 SMPS +/-24V each. Can I connect in series +/-48V ?
  15. S

IR2153 Vcc

Hello, help me, please. Which Vcc is more suitable? OR Thank you for your help.