Search results

1. K

LCC multivoltage smps.

Hi all. I have some doubts about the calculation of the transformer for a LCC supply who needs to have high voltages and some low filament voltages for tubes. Maybe somewone can help me out how to calculate a transformer forLCC, for LLC I do now the transformer is part of resonance, I do not...
  2. K

Transformer calculation for LCC resonance converter.

Hi there all. I have a question about the LCC trannsformer, How do I need to calculate this, I do know how it does in LLC but did read that the LCC have a capacitor divider and the transformer is a load and not part of resonance. Can I just calculate a half bridge hard switching converter for...
  3. K

Smps for audio tubes voltages.

Hi there I want to build a smsp for high voltages and filament. Need 2 x 120 volts 250 mA 1 x 350 volts 100 mA 1 x 6.3 volts 5 amp and 1 x 12.6 volts 5 amp or I can make one 18 volts 10 amps and use regulators for filament ofg tubes, the 10 amp is nice for bigger tubes for experimenting. I do...
  4. K

Gate drive supply for flyingcap three level simulation.

Hi There all. I hope everyone is in good health. I have a problem I can not overcome right, the drive of a multilevel flying cap system who is for Class d testing. I did wnat that to try with Gan, so open loop can be tested. I did try in LTspice with the LMG5113 stacked on four mosfets but...
  5. K

Resonant Smps for audio amp including tube preamps.

Hi all First I do wish you all a happy new year. I have a question about desiging a resonant smps for audio. because it is need to have low radiation around it a resonant is best. Mine question is I need multiply voltages and do not now how to design the transformer the best way. I need...
  6. K

How to decide what smps I need for project hybrid amp.

Hi all In have tryed to sim some kinds of smps, forward, hald bridge. However I think models UC3845 for example are not so well. I need 15 volts 10 amps, 300 volts 100mA, 2 x 120 volts 250mA, 2 x 65 volts 15 amps. Some people say make two smps, one for power 2 x 65 volts and one for the...
  7. K

Welding LVI supported ZVS inverter sim testing.

Hi There I am busy with testing a sim of a design for welding, it does full bridge zvs softswitching with a current driven coil who therefore vary induction, I did read this on a paper and did starting it, a normal resonant version with a TL494 do also nice but only when resonant coil and C...
  8. K

Transformer connection for a smps welder 150 amp.

Hi All I go made a welder smps for the mag wire welder who has to be a constant voltage type, maybe a double one who als can do constant current for tig. I have still try to get more info about what to do to get constant voltage for example a feedback through the wire itselfs, I did see some...
  9. K

smps schematic drawn for welding, now testing.

Hi there I have change a constant current inverter for welding in a constant voltage version and I can als use constant current if i am right here, I have use a part of a normal supply and recalculate the way things are do right with welding, output elco,s need there for use as constant...
  10. K

welding tig current source needs changed to constant voltage source

Hi All I have need help how to change a schematic who is only constant current source smps for welding. I have look some videos and hear that when use output capacitors there is a fase shift and so I need a opamp to ivert it and outpu go to pwm chip V/feedback pin. The UC 3845 has such pin. I...