Search results

1. I

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

14:01Hs Hello Silvio! How are you? I have finished the SMPS with the control pcb from the V2.1 pdf file. I want to know about the construction of the CT, is it 40 double turns or 80 double turns? I show you some of the toroids that I have, can they be used with iron powder like those of...
  2. I

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

Good morning Silvio! I already started to make the PCB of the last PDF. The electrolytic capacitors 1, 47 and 470uF are 25V? Can the others be ceramic or polyester? I will try to get those values. Could you tell me the polarity of the electrolytic capacitors? As for the CT, could you send...
  3. I

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

My smps is conditioned according to your smps V2 which has a CT in the primary of the transformer. What module do you advise me to put? As for the CT, can I use 0.2mm or higher? Is there any drawback with this? Always respecting 75 double laps. Is the diameter from 12 to 15mm internal? can...
  4. I

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

Silvio, how are you? It's been a while, but I've resumed work with this SMPS and now I'm going to use the current limiting module. In my smps I planned to place the CT, could you help me with the construction of it? I start with double thread for the central key and after 22 turns I have the...
  5. I

Making litz wire at home

Thank you very much Sylvio! The IC I use is TL494, not IR2153. I have tried with an atx transformer without rewinding and 40khz with a nice square signal at the AC output. After rectifying I connected two amps with TDA7294 (one per channel). The only thing is that the output is not stabilized...
  6. I

Making litz wire at home

Hello Silvio! How are you? I am making a DC-DC converter from 12Vdc to +-35Vdc for car audio. It turns out that I have tried to use the ATX EE33 transformer without rewinding, they give me 90Vdc at no load and then with a load of 36 to 40 ohms the voltage drops to 46Vdc consuming 1.3A so I...
  7. I

1000w smps based on LUDO3232

Is there a thread on this one?
  8. I

Hi Silvio! What about that project with EE55? it's finished?
  9. I

Hi Silvio! I would like to build this source but with EE55, for sure I will have to remake the pcb to fit my horizontal core with grommet pins that I bought by mistake. Will 0.45mm-0.7mm wires work for me or should I buy a thinner one? Did you short-circuit the output? Greetings! IvanElectric
  10. I

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

The numbers that I marked from 1 to 6, are not corresponding to the IC, but they would be the connection pins of the mini pcb to my main pcb (power)
  11. I

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

What I am saying is that between schematic and pcb (V2) there are inconsistencies. RC 330K ----->PIN#6 (IR2153) in board. No schematic.
  12. I

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

Silvio, good afternoon. I was thinking of redesigning the mini IC PCB so I can keep my power PCB. So I have the following question: The RC-CC set on the V2 smps takes from the center of C6-C7, but your mini oscillator PCB has that RC-CC set connected to pin # 6 of the IC. Is the same??? Is it...
  13. I

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

I will be trying different things for the protection that I have at the moment. But I'll be waiting for the CT80 to be published sometime, at the moment I only have 0.45mm / 0.7mm / 1mm wires. I really liked this compact source with EE42 I got 800W continuous and it has 12V outputs for coolers...
  14. I

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

You uploaded another PCB V2 file, which has Soft-Starter + S / C with SCR. Is that functional? The CT 80: 1.5 how did it?
  15. I

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

I am looking at circuits on the web to know that I can change or redo that stage
  16. I

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

I have also changed the value of C from 100nF to 1uF, in addition to the R that he had told me of 2K2. Unfortunately, the source still does not reset by itself, nor by disconnecting from the electrical network.
  17. I

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

I changed the R from 4k7 to one of 2k2 (C is still 100nF) the protection once activated does not not even if you turn off the power supply and reconnect it
  18. I

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

I have 150K resistors to discharge C6 and C7. I have lowered the value of the R of 4K7 associated to the Vr1 (for one of 3K) without obtaining different results, I replaced 4K7. I will change those two values that you just indicated and notice that it happens. PS: my Vr1 is 5K (is there a...
  19. I

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

I have put the setting to the minimum, I do not think that the soft start will solve it since when the source is protected by protection, for some reason and no matter how much capacitors are discharged, it starts again protected. However, if I make a bridge between the base and emitter of...