Search results

1. G

Ir2153 1000V floating voltage problem

Like I. Said IR2153 ic
  2. G

400w current-mode boost UC3845

i think feedback is not working properly use TL431 with octocoupler(PC817) it will regulate it well
  3. G

Ir2153 1000V floating voltage problem

Pls can someone tell me how to solve the problem my ir2153 smps produce more than 1000V from the output at least that's what multimeter show me and when I connect a led on it nothing light up, I don't understand what kind of voltage is that my Np was 2x15 turns while the Ns was 2x6, at first I...
  4. G

Which mosfet can ir2153 drive?

Thanks so much bro, please remain bless
  5. G

Output current problem

Thanks so much for the detailed explanation, I think the chip is a fake as you said, we in Nigeria are suffering in the hands of the Chinese as they flood our country with substandard products once again thankyou so much
  6. G

Which mosfet can ir2153 drive?

Please can someone tell me which MOSFET ir2153 can drive I needed it urgently thankd
  7. G

Output current problem

Hello Mr Silvio its a good evening in my country now, how are u thanks so much for the previous help and the explanation u gave to me. I have build ur 700watts smps, but to my disapontment it refuse to start up , I use 11n60, irfp450, irf740 the voltage at the vcc of the ir2153 is 10 volt is...
  8. G

Power supply protection

The guy takes people for granted, maybe he thought he deserves to answered and for him not show gratitude, well like my mum used to say appreciation lost only in a worst people, cheers not every are the same
  9. G

Output current problem

thanks so much I've now get it
  10. G

Output current problem

am very sorry please then where is the primary of the current wind at? or the current sensor transformer does not have primary? how will voltage be induce in the secondary of the current transformer? its not very clear to me please
  11. G

Output current problem

sorry i still cannot get it right, it seems from the picture after i have finished winding the Primary, secondary, auxiliary 1 and 2 then will now wind 2 turns the connect the 2 turn loop to the bta12 then the 80turns will now be connected the two zener diode that form the full wave...
  12. G

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

components were not label
  13. G

Output current problem

sorry to bother u so much am trying to built your 700watts smps, as per your schematic there is a two point that you specify as TO 2 TURNS LOOP TO TRAFO from the triac BTA12 CAN U PLEASE EXPLAIN WHERE THAT WILL BE CONNECTED TO? thanks in advance
  14. G

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

am currently working on building it though i need it to be 30+30 volts and still 700watts i recalculate the secondary turns to be 12+12turns my problem is i cant source for mcr100-8 but i have pcr606 can i use it as equivalent? thanks in advance
  15. G

Output current problem

thank you very much Sir for the wonderful detailed explanation i think i get the idea now how flyback smps works, once again thanks so much
  16. G

Output current problem

thanks so much Sir though to be frank i still cannot relate it to how i use a 0.5mm diameter of wire for primary and 1.4mm for the secondary and i got 150volts at secondary output though i regulate it to 60volts but when i used it on my 200watts amplifier and tested the current the meter only...
  17. G

Output current problem

Another thing that had been bothering me is whether the primary wire diameter determine the secondary output current? In a smps transformer
  18. G

Ir2153 oscillation problem

Thanks bro for the idea
  19. G

Ir2153 oscillation problem

Thanks so much now I understand