Search results

1. G

Ir2153 1000V floating voltage problem

Pls can someone tell me how to solve the problem my ir2153 smps produce more than 1000V from the output at least that's what multimeter show me and when I connect a led on it nothing light up, I don't understand what kind of voltage is that my Np was 2x15 turns while the Ns was 2x6, at first I...
  2. G

Which mosfet can ir2153 drive?

Please can someone tell me which MOSFET ir2153 can drive I needed it urgently thankd
  3. G

Output current problem

Another thing that had been bothering me is whether the primary wire diameter determine the secondary output current? In a smps transformer
  4. G

Ir2153 oscillation problem

Can someone tell me how I can use digital multimeter to test the ir2153 if it is oscillating, my smps I tried to design when I put DMM black probe on the negative power line and the positive of the DMM probe to the pin 7 of the ic it read 15 volt no fluctuations and the pin 5 read 0.45 volt...
  5. G

What are ways to read ir2153 output if it is oscillating

Can someone tell me how I can use digital multimeter to test the ir2153 if it is oscillating, my smps I tried to design when I put DMM black probe on the negative power line and the positive of the DMM probe to the pin 7 of the ic it read 15 volt no fluctuations and the pin 5 read 0.45 volt...