Search results

1. P

Fully Discrete UCD with OVC and DC Protection

I released it now on easyeda: ;) https://oshwlab.com/divad.retniel/small-ucd_copy
  2. P

Hello, i am sorry, but i didnt make more tests. No overheat, no noise, no audible distortion, thats enough for me. :) Mostly because my main goal was to make two pairs of a powered subwoofer+line speaker. In the end i made them passive, and bought a TSA 4-1300. (didnt want my band to be...
  3. P

Hello fellow switchmode fans :D I recently made some Amplifier modules to use it in several Projects of mine... Like the title says its UCD style, with dual power supply. I studied Bruno Putzeys paper + the UM10155 application note from Philips and developed my version of an discrete class d...
  4. P

Right SMPS for 80W+20W class D

Hi, i am designing a pair of active Studio Speakers. Bi-amped, and controlled by an ADAU1701 DSP. The DSP is already working. Also both amplifier, i just have to choose whitch i use. (i made a self oscillating with LM393 and IRF9540/540 pair, or an UCD like the Phillips UM10155) So i need a...
  5. P

Powerful single supply AMP

Hi, in the last months i worked on a Fullbridge amp with a single supply. This is the Result: :) First i tried it with Sawtooth + Comparator - PWM, but it didnt work so well, because there was a hearable noise. And i dint find out where the problem was. Then i changed the Modulator to self...
  6. P

DIY Electronical Ballast 400W HQI

Hi guys, Has someone here experience with electronical Ballasts for HQI Lamps? Because i built one, but i have some problems: First the lamp wasnt able to start, it was flaring at 50Hz (i guess) Then i added a capacitor after the rectifier, it was flaring lesser but still flaring, then i...
  7. P

1.2 KW @ 4 ohm simple Sub amp

So, here is the improved schematic:
  8. P

1.2 KW @ 4 ohm simple Sub amp

Hi, this week i built a new Class D which runs at 67Khz (fullbridge with IRFP250) to drive my 650Wrms Arls Subwoofer. The circuit needs only 80*100mm :adoration:
  9. P

SMPS for Class-D amp.

It works, i didnt test with more than 300W but, up to this power the mosfets dont need any cooling^^ the only problem is, that the circuit is oscillating at 50Hz, when i connect the output with the ground. I think its because of a feedback with my protection circuit. so i removed the tansistor...
  10. P

SMPS for Class-D amp.

Could this design work? I dont know if the error shut down is fast enough to protect the bridge from short circuit...
  11. P

SMPS for Class-D amp.

Hi everyone, :) I am building a Class d amp (almost finished) which needs +/-60V at ca. 800W I tried some regulated designs but they didnt work well (driving the mosfets with GDT's)... So i thougt about a unregulated design with IR2153, IRF740 and a ETD49 core. Is it possible to realise it with...