Search results

1. T

Alternative to IRG4PC50W

Thank you! The waves are from the circuit that i have populate on a breadboard(this in photo ), not from the faulted smps.I'm afraid to use the scope in a non insulated circuit. The diode between pins 1& 8 of the IR2153 (HER107) is desoldered and used in the breadboard circuit,marked in the...
  2. T

Alternative to IRG4PC50W

Yes i have. I have bredboard the IR2153 circuit. I have includ all the small signal transistors around the IR2153 to understand the function of each one of them. According to my findings Q908 stop the oscillator when is active. Q906 is a time delay circuit. At startup delay the oscillator ,in...
  3. T

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

IGBT are genuine,as i order from Mouser. Sorry,is the bootstrap capacitor the C922? Relay voltage is direct from the smps secondary. I don't think that relay has ample on startup before latching this way. I see another delay circuit arround IR 2153,this in red circle. I used...
  4. T

Alternative to IRG4PC50W

I have tried to upload PDF but i got this message"The uploaded file is too large". I have post a screenshot in post #1 Attempting to repair I have used this IGBT as alternative.https://gr.mouser.com/ProductDetail/755-RGT40TS65DGC11 Do you think that is suitable for the job?(part list recomment...
  5. T

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

Hi guys. Please help. I have repeatable failure trying to repair this smps. Smps start good when i have a bulb is series with the main(bulb light a little at start up and go dark instandly). Smps burned instandly as soon as this connected directly at the main(no bulb in series). i have...
  6. T

Alternative to IRG4PC50W

Thanks! I will try this. PS unfortunately this is obsolete too:cry:
  7. T

Alternative to IRG4PC50W

Hi guys,i have a big problem trying to repair this smps. I hope that someone expert here can help me choosing a modern alternative to this obsolute part. I have repair this twice using RGT40TS65DGC11 but smps burned immediately after power on. I found that the only way to start this without...