Search results

1. F

0-50V 0-10A Variable SMPS

I have designed adjustable output voltage and curent SMPS having 500W output. I would like to share circuit schematic since there are many experienced people in SMPS and power electronics in this forum. Do you have any suggestion about this circuit ? or Do you see any critical fault ? This...
  2. F

2kW Dual Rail Full Bridge SMPS

Hi everyone. I have designed 2kW SMPS for my friend but i am stuck in designing feedback voltage regulation for -70V. I saw a circuit that it was sharing the feedback currents for dual rails. I have also read in book and it says the aim is to share feedback currents. I did it but i dont know...
  3. F

2kW Full Bridge SMPS Design

Hi guys, i have designed 2kW SMPS. Could you pls tell me whether this circuit has fault or not ? You can also give some advice to make it better. Thnx.
  4. F

Psım Full Bridge Feedback & Output Voltage Problem

I've simulated my full bridge circuit via Psim but i cannot get a stable 370VDC at output. I calculated my feedback network according to Switching power supply design and Power supply cookbook. I've also used Basso's book. When i set the input voltage to lower value, output also goes down, and...
  5. F

Feedback Compensation in SMPS

Hi everyone i am newbie in SMPS design. I really wonder how you complete the feedback compensation network in SMPS. I know the type 1, 2 and 3 but i cant design it completely for SMPS. Whats the best way to design feedback compensation network ?