Search results

1. JAKUB_G

Universal 50W amp module.

Here you are. A tiny amp which achieves maximum output power 70W/4ohm and 45 into 8 ohm. This module can be used as replacement of some IO amps like LM3886, TDA7293, TDA7294, LM3876.... Technical parameters: Supply voltage: max. + / - 33V Output power: max. 70W/4R Frequency response: 10 to 98...
  2. JAKUB_G

class AB Amplifier using LME49810

Here I share my project which I made half and year ago. The IO contains indication of limitation, which I will use in my future project in limiter circuit. Whole materials is on my website, but I will upload them here too. Modules are used in this amp...
  3. JAKUB_G

HiFi version of My AMP (Leach topology)

Now I am working on this thing. When I finish it, the PCB layout will be probably free.
  4. JAKUB_G

Stereo 2band active corrector with 24dB active subwoofer filter.

Here you can find more. :)
  5. JAKUB_G

Car power amp for subwoofer 180W into 8ohm

This I made for my friend, who wants little amp to feed his sub-woofer in the car. The switching power supply is based on SG3524 - data-sheet circuit. Feedback is with optotransistor, that´s why is SMPS very bump. The effectiveness of SMPS achieves something more then 80%. Full power...
  6. JAKUB_G

2x50W power amplifier

Hello. I would like to introduce my last project, which I made for my good friend. Power supply 150VA transformer. Power amplifier modules: modified JPA 100 Than, I made preamp for this amplifier, which consists of Phono/RIAA preamp, 3 other link inputs; active corrector with 2 bands(low...