1.5 KW Class D amplifier based on IRS2092, Commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a commercial 1600W class-d Amplifier based on IRS2092 chip.

Full schematic.

Attachments

• 1600.rar
    55.9 KB · Views: 3,442

michelle

Password

Hi Microsim
greetings is it possible to get password please and does it have PCB layout dclass pcb
layout is most critical
warm regards
michellehttp://www.diysmps.com/forums/images/smilies/smile1.gif

proto

Hi microsim,could you please sent me the password,i am trying to drive some subs with a small size diy amp,and this seems very compact and efficient,thank you for your time.

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
This is not an easy amplifier

Hello

Thanks for all of those who is interested.

This Amplifier uses 4 layers PCB, and the layout is really complex, but the schematic is simple.

There are 3 Ground planes in schematic, and its really confusing for me.

I will give this to some one who is capable of making this amplifier for DIY people, since the schematic of the IRS2092 is almost very close to that over the internet every where.

But the overall circuit is not!. because it includes limiter, tempreture control, etc..

If any one can spend some money on making this amplifier and then publish it to DIY after making some changes, let me know.

Who will make it should be able:-

* Making prototype and assemble a working amplifier, test it, measures, so on later stage we will make it as group buy for all those folks over the internet. DIY

* Professional into electronics

* Can design a PCB, or another folk here can draw it.

I am very busy into other things, that's why I am looking for another folk.

This amplifier is very good in sound quality, since I dont like class-d amplifiers.

But using 2 mosfets for 800W makes me tempt to make it

Good luck for all.

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
I cannot produce a 4-layer PCB unfortunately... :(

We are working around this amplifier, hope to be able to make it possible to the DIY

Also it will be the first DIY.

But I am afraid that we cannot show schematics, only BOM and assembly plans. Still thinking

Would that be ok with DIY? or whats the good idea?

Regards

michelle

Bom

Hi Microsim
greetings can you show BOM partlist ONLY at least diyers can see if parts are available
not many diyers can get 2 layer pcb 4 layer pcb is even harder to get only group buy is possible
for diyers to get pcb
warm regards
michelle

Status
Not open for further replies.