Calculation programs for transformers and inductors

obiwan

Your picture shows the Forward Converter.
this topology can't be half-bridge or full bridge.
this topology s calculated in my program Forward.

Thank you, but I can't find your program named Forward.
Could you provide a link for that program please ?

Captura_103.jpg

obiwan

Starichok51 I found your Forward program !

I made this calculation for my power supply, using the program:

Captura_100.jpg

I need 4 secondaries, as you can see.
Are these results correct for my topology ( 4 secondaries will be used ) ?

Captura_99.jpg

I can't figure out how to calculate the value of the 4 filter inductor

большое спасибо !

obiwan

No transfer of their programs, I will not do more.

I came to this forum to earn some money. But no one listed on purses single cent.

Please, Starichok51, could you accept Paypal ? If not, how could I contribute some money for you and your excellent contribution ?
Give precise instructions if you please.
I am located in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and part of my parents were Russian.

I am sorry...
and is there a possibility to send on WebMoney?

in the menu "About program" is the number of purse WebMoney for dollars.

obiwan

I am sorry...
and is there a possibility to send on WebMoney?

in the menu "About program" is the number of purse WebMoney for dollars.

OK Starichok51, I made some research here.
I fist subscribed to Webmoney, put almost all my personal data and got a subscription, made a SMS confirmation to my cellphone, and also email confirmation using E-NUM service.
They are asking now for a photograph and copy of my personal ID for somebody to authorize using my credit card to send the money, but as I can see, this will take time.
I am sorry, despite the online translator, there are some issues with the language that he translator can't fight. x-(
So it is not just press the button and done.
Captura_115.jpg
Until all this paperwork is done, I am a registered user but can't use my credit card.
Let me suggest something that would be easier from this side, we can give it a try, Western Union:
http://www.wu-store.net/western-union-russia-moskva.php
Please check if this could be good for you.
I've been told that this works in Russia, I don't know your actual location, if you please provide me this information.
Tomorrow is monday and if you can confirm that Western Union works in your location, I will give a local call to them and find if it works from here.
What do you think ?

louroimortal

hello friend Staichok 51 is available as version 9.1 program in English? since I'm already grateful thanks.

Adrees Khan

Hi every one. what frequency does homage company is used for 12v smps iverter.

Hello sir starichok51
Thanks for your reply of etd59 winding detail,i tried with your software ExcellentIT (7100) i could not calculate the winding properly,so it will be greatful to
you if you could give me a example of ExcellentIT (7100) with attached image of etd 59 winding detail, my my frequency is 125kh half bridge.using sg3525

thank you
Hi . i am designing an smps based inverter. i have ferrite core transformer which i pick from homeage ups 12v board having power rating is 660w. i have faced frequency matching problem. i design 70kHz frequency from ka3525 but my mosfet get burn out. please any one have idea about frequency of homage ups.?

Malmir

Sorry if allready answered somewhere, but i have searched and searched without any good results.
There are some perfect calculators in here :D. But..... But I miss one thing.
If one like me have too many thumps to do the Windings "by hand". Where do You buy Your transformers ? I know of Flux, but the have a minimum order requirement of 300 units. And that is a bit to much for us. We might need 75 - 100/year maximum

opacheco

Can you post a link for this core ? Starichok doesn't speak and understand english at all , using on-line translators cannot give much help in technical discussions . I'll translate to him and give an advise.:adoration:

Dimonis, you are very kindness!!...
Thanks on behalf of all of us in this forum!!
Opacheco