Dx Blame MKIII - Builder's thread

Lira

Probably its a noobie question, but can i use a mje15032 in replace of a mje15030, and mje15033 in replace of mje15031, because it is pretty hard to find the mje15030/mje15031 here.

Thanks in advance

Lira

norazmi

diysmps Senior Member
Hi lira,

of course you can, look at the datasheet, mje 15032 have high voltage than mje 15030, its should be no problem.

meanman64

There are no boards at this moment , but there there will be a second groupsbuy with a slitly different layout and with 4 pair trannies instead of 5 pair trannies.

meanman64

This is a request of a dutch friend,this way the size of the board is smaller and he would be able attach 3 boards onto one heatsink.This way he could build a six channel amp.

McDaisy

Im in it buying the 2.2 revision :D or I can ask for a price in my own town and produce the pcb if anyone just sends me the pcb drawings :D What is suitable... Say 30pcs (15set)?

/GM

meanman64

New board layout is done need a final check up first and maybe some tuning.I will post a pic of the new board this weekend I hope you all like it

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
Some people from diyaudio forum asked me to retune the MKIII to a better sound

Was not that easy, but i did it changing the ratio of third harmonic compared to second harmonic.... i have made a more tube alike sound.

Someone from Bahrain will assemble to test..one channel will be original and other will have modifications.

regards,

Carlos[video=youtube;8VMxj380J98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VMxj380J98[/video]

Attachments

• Dx Blame MKIII Hx - revisited Nov. 2012.jpg
    Dx Blame MKIII Hx - revisited Nov. 2012.jpg
    495.8 KB · Views: 132

martha78

Trojhan
looking for the best

Was not that easy, but i did it changing the ratio of third harmonic compared to second harmonic.... i have made a more tube alike sound.

Someone from Bahrain will assemble to test..one channel will be original and other will have modifications.

regards,

greetings sir carlos ...
sorry i did not mean to look bad, but I try to be honest to you and insha allah will be more valuable than a personal question. in the DX series, for home audio - which is the most superior both in clarity and quality of sound is best designed by you? (DX-dx es n st , dx blame A, dx mk seris and supercharged etc..)
I want to make 200watts or more in 1set (stereo for my pleasure n hobby). I hope sir carlos giving a solution for me.
this speaker (Black speder 15" - 450watt ) will use with dx series... :UP:
http://depositfiles.com/files/z213w80w9
http://depositfiles.com/files/eg26r2a6i

thanks and regards

Last edited:

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
In the diy audio, another forum, Meanman sold a lot of pcboards of this amplifier

So, from time to time you should check there, as some group buys runs there too:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group-buys/239084-blame-mkiii-hx.html

Here you have a video about A to B comparison, as someone is building the MKIII, provided last week by Meanman (Brussels, Belgium) and he will also build the Dx Super A...so..the comparison my be interesting and i am suggesting a method.... the very old A to B comparison, a blind testing.

regards,

Carlos
[video=youtube;ghP8-FRwl-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghP8-FRwl-o[/video]

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
I use to say mine is better, dear Martha

Because i am 53 years searching and researching amplifiers...more than 5000 amplifiers built..then..one day i found the Blameless design by Doctor Self...was just an example of amplifier, a topology to be developed...then i did it and i found a very special amplifiers....all my amplifiers comes from this famous Blameless design (a concept).... i do think they are unbeatable.... as beated all the ones i have assembled along half century.

Hundreds have assembled all over the world.... i am reaching 1000 units assembled..even in Siberia and Alaska you can find a Dx Amplifier..no one have complained and all them said sounds better than others.

WHY?

Philosophy not to use preamplifiers, to make simple, not to use several stages, not to add parts inside the audio chain...this..by itself, results in lower distortion and better sound.

Also my amplifiers are tuned to reduce third harmonic compared to the second harmonics..this makes a tube alike sound.

regards,

Carlos

destroyer x

Compulsive builder
Something important published in the diyaudio forum that has connection to this forum

In the image you can read a text published in www.diyaudio.com that has connection to this forum.

It is about a skilled SMPS designer we lost in the diyaudio forum..... we all lost a lot because of that.

Read the text and you will understand.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• We all punished because of trolls.jpg
    We all punished because of trolls.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 34

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Carlos.

Yes, you know the story in that place.

I hope that you will be able to test the SMPS soon, this is something will happen in the next moth, I manufactured 85 Units.

Most of them are sold before manufacturing.

You know how diyaudio treats people, and there are many who lost there accounts for silly reasons.

Regards....