Gate drive supply for flyingcap three level simulation.

kees54

kees57
Hi There all.

I hope everyone is in good health.

I have a problem I can not overcome right, the drive of a multilevel flying cap system who is for Class d testing.

I did wnat that to try with Gan, so open loop can be tested.

I did try in LTspice with the LMG5113 stacked on four mosfets but get not the desire signals.

I have read some papers but did not get enough info.

Is here someone who now some? I think that for the floating mosfets above the grounded referenced ones I need also a insulated pwm drive from comparator?
The most problem is how to drive the pwm inputs of the driver ic,s Lin and Hin, do I level shift them, and what is the best way then because I get really bad sims.
Also the b

I have done one with LTspice basic stuff and that works, I do now also how to make the pwm signals for it.

upload pic wil not work get message.

The upload failed because the temporary directory was missing. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded.

So I include a link to the invention who let see the use of digital insulated inputs, I did try level shifting who I think is not usable, casaded multilevel inverters need shure insulated supplys and pwm. The flying cap has the first pair mosfets -60 volts referenced or gnd referenced with single supply.

And here is the paper who uses the lmg 1205 chip.

driver insolated needed for floating mosfets? or can I level shift them in a f;ying cap stage three level where first two fets are ground referenced or -60v symetrical supply for zero output to load. The first gate driver ic on -60v referenced does switch fine, the other two floating mosfet and driver does not, that is why I ask what do I wrong.

see the info included.

thanks in advance.

Last edited: