What Could these I.C's be on this Circuit Board

Musgatz

WP_20130626_005.jpgHi Everyone

I have a 12 VDC to 240VAC 2000W inverter that i have been trying to repair .I got soo interested in SMPS circuitry because of the challenges ive been having with repairing this device .The Primary circuitry of the inverter blew out, probably due to a high surge experienced from the battery charger that was connected to the mains .After investegating the board i realised that i had to replace the PWM I.C's that drive the power MOSFETS and the MOSFET I.C's that drive the Transformers because they were obviously affected by the surge and the MOSFETS were visibly blown up .But the big challege i ran into when doing this is that the designers of the PCB had scracted out the part numbers of the two PWM I.C's .I had assumed they were SG3525's or SG3524 I.C's i tried those but they keep blowing up the MOSFETS, that are IRF1010, but i had used an equivalent IRF3205, because my local dealer didnt have the IRF1010e MOSFETS in stock so i had to substitute .Can anyone help me identify the two I.C's ?I have attached a picture of the board, showing the various components on in .I have also indicated which I.C's i am referring to, by circling them in red on the picture .If you open the pic, you can see the two I.C's on either side and the center one, which is an LM324 which still had a visible part number .Does anyone have any idea what I.C it could probably be .Oh its a 16pin I.C .View attachment 4214