• Recent Forum Posts

Silvio

IR2153 HO doesn't switch

That is quite normal and the reason is that the high side is charged from the capacitor and not from direct dc. In circuit it would behave differently

Silvio Today, 07:24 PM Go to last post
    norazmi

IR2153 HO doesn't switch

im enjoying high quality class d amp now lol tl494 hahahaha, running at 212khz, with irfz44n at +52vdc and 0. this is single supply amp. high freq more

norazmi Today, 02:47 PM Go to last post
    norazmi

IR2153 HO doesn't switch

that zener is 1n4148 sorry i forgot to mention

norazmi Today, 02:45 PM Go to last post
    norazmi

IR2153 HO doesn't switch

first, on control board put zener diode, gate resistor must be 22ohm and above for irf740, zener need each gate hi and lo, and bootstrap caps change from

norazmi Today, 02:44 PM Go to last post
    norazmi

IR2153 HO doesn't switch

im sorry late reply wait i see your circuit, this smps ir2153 is very simple and easy to make, but the condition for test run must use light bulb, then

norazmi Today, 02:38 PM Go to last post
    bogdan2011

IR2153 HO doesn't switch

These are the waveforms of the test circuit. For some reason, the high output is lower in amplitude. I've measured it both referenced to ground and to

bogdan2011 Today, 09:30 AM Go to last post
    Silvio

IR2153 HO doesn't switch

@Bogdan 2011,

With the video that I saw and also the changes you have made it seems that there could be something wrong somewhere. It also

Silvio Today, 07:34 AM Go to last post
    stewin

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

like which colour and size of core sir?

stewin Yesterday, 03:32 PM Go to last post
    brewboy

Help !! SMPS Repair

I realize this is a very old post, but I'm struggling with, what I think is, the same problem, Just wondering if you ever found out what was replaced

brewboy Yesterday, 11:53 AM Go to last post
    bogdan2011

IR2153 HO doesn't switch

I've added 33ohm gate resistors and 10k discharge resistors. Now the high side looks better but I still get a large current flowing. I've also added

bogdan2011 Yesterday, 08:02 AM Go to last post
  • dinithm

There is no available content written by dinithm
  • Recent Activity Widget

norazmi

Class D 200 Wrms with 2 mosfet cheap

Thread Starter: norazmi

Here again, this one i already made and success, idk if this amp can provide true 200 wrms but i aim at least 100 wrms, tested run with +- 45 vdc...

Last Post By: norazmi 04-02-2020, 05:01 AM Go to last post
    Silvio

Audio smps 700w (IR2153)

Thread Starter: Silvio

Audio smps 550 watts 700watts peak Here is an audio half bridge smps that can be altered in quite a lot of ways. This smps was designed in such a...

Last Post By: stewin Yesterday, 03:32 PM Go to last post
    Bidya

Help !! SMPS Repair

Thread Starter: Bidya

Hello Friends, I am from India. I have a Hometheater Samsung HT-Z310 which is lying dead. Actually its SMPS (ORTP-616) has gone dead. I contacted...

Last Post By: brewboy Yesterday, 11:53 AM Go to last post
    bogdan2011

IR2153 HO doesn't switch

Thread Starter: bogdan2011

I'm building an IR2153 SMPS and I have a problem with the controller. HO doesn't switch, it stays high and blows the transistors. LO switches fine. I...

Last Post By: Silvio Today, 07:24 PM Go to last post
    sbdada09

2 basic question about half bridge smps.

Thread Starter: sbdada09

Hi everyone, please do me a favor. 1. So far I found on the internet, these are the most common configuration of half bridge. I want to know...

Last Post By: stewin 03-25-2020, 03:41 PM Go to last post
    Argon

SMPS Repair

Thread Starter: Argon

I need some help to diagnose this SMPS. I have repaired a few in the past by getting lucky. This one is important to me and I would like to learn a...

Last Post By: Silvio Yesterday, 07:23 AM Go to last post