Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2 ohm 800w rms mono full project auto amplİfİer

Quote Originally Posted by erhan739 View Post
    devrenin tamamı Şener Tekdal'a aittir. birçok defa denenmiştir yeteri kadar ilgi gösterirlerse çevirisini yapacağım. teşekkürler. thanks...
    You know,my english isn't perfect also but You can understand what i talking.If not understand some word's use google translater.But it is VERY UGLY when You use some other language and i really don't see the point of that!? Many forums in their rules say "this is english speaking forum" and that rule should be accept here.Why You post something if You want to speak only with few member?Please use PM for that kind of communication.Please do not understand me wrong,i am not political,religion or other way oriented in this forum.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by noz-25 View Post
    You know,my english isn't perfect also but You can understand what i talking.If not understand some word's use google translater.But it is VERY UGLY when You use some other language and i really don't see the point of that!? Many forums in their rules say "this is english speaking forum" and that rule should be accept here.Why You post something if You want to speak only with few member?Please use PM for that kind of communication.Please do not understand me wrong,i am not political,religion or other way oriented in this forum.
    Dear Diysmps member, you can understand this case. everyone can't speaks english. My task is help every members. you said we aren't political. if you write something in your language, i will answer in same language although difficult to.