Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mosfet amp 20 to 500 watt from 20VDC to 80VDC

Hi, Mr. meanmam, I,m still in the hospital, I don,t want to miss out on these boards. I,m only allowed 1 hour a day on my little evettes computer. Could you please Email me the bom and schematic in pdf form. Thanks. Joe

diysmps Senior Member meanman64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by evette View Post
    Hi, Mr. meanmam, I,m still in the hospital, I don,t want to miss out on these boards. I,m only allowed 1 hour a day on my little evettes computer. Could you please Email me the bom and schematic in pdf form. Thanks. Joe
    Hi Joe,
    I will try to make a pdf file of the schematic.Maybe I draw a new one in Eagle or Sprint layout and to be shure give me your addres and I'll send you a copy of the scan I've made.Do you know this amp,what brand it is?
    I wish you a speedy recovery,God Bless you and sending positive vibes to you.
    Kind regards
    Patrick

Hello,
    What is the approximate cost of PCBs? I know that if more pcbs that cost will be lower but i don't know that i will be have eanught money for this pcb when i'm considering the euro or dolars conversion rate for my currency
    Regards

The current price is 18 Euro/board but it will go down.

I's been a while but in a short while I'll start the groupsbuy.I check everything again and if all is OK the groupsbuy is a fact.The Gerber files has been approved by the etching company.