Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Power Soft

Trojhan
    pos 51- file have not protected until now,... read this page by fine,... u'll get it,...

could you pls send me PW, thanks

Please, send password for this.

Hi There,

Is the .pdf in post 51 the same schematic as the original, password-protected rar file? I ask because several people have commented on the SMPS and transformers, yet the posted .pdf, unless I'm exceptionally dense at the moment, does not include a power supply.

The schematic is nice and all, and quite elegant and complex, yet those supply voltages need to come from somewhere.

If the files are different, I too would then love to receive the password so I can finally see what others have commented about. But if they are the same and the power supply is not included in the set, can anyone point me to the SMPS schematic for the Powersoft amps?

Thanks Everyone!
    Kind regards,
    Paul - "DCPreamp"

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________
    "Believers cling to the myth despite the evidence, reinterpret the myth to suit the evidence, or lie about the evidence to support the myth."

Quote Originally Posted by MicrosiM View Post
    Power soft Schematics

Until now, They are not public until further notification
    MicrosiM please send me password!

But you may put a request here, and you may get it

Thanks
    MicrosiM please send me password!
    Custom life

Quote Originally Posted by DCPreamp View Post
    Hi There,

Is the .pdf in post 51 the same schematic as the original, password-protected rar file? I ask because several people have commented on the SMPS and transformers, yet the posted .pdf, unless I'm exceptionally dense at the moment, does not include a power supply.

The schematic is nice and all, and quite elegant and complex, yet those supply voltages need to come from somewhere.

If the files are different, I too would then love to receive the password so I can finally see what others have commented about. But if they are the same and the power supply is not included in the set, can anyone point me to the SMPS schematic for the Powersoft amps?

Thanks Everyone!

I sent you PM
    www.diysmps.com & www.Micro-Audio.com

@noz-25

No password is needed to open the PDF file

Quote Originally Posted by MicrosiM View Post
    @noz-25

No password is needed to open the PDF file
    Your must think i am a fool.But You are wrong.It's 100KB difference between two RAR files on 1. and 6. page.Your acting is not correct.But that is Your choise and i DON'T HAVE TO BE HERE.
    Custom life

Quote Originally Posted by noz-25 View Post
    Your must think i am a fool.But You are wrong.It's 100KB difference between two RAR files on 1. and 6. page.Your acting is not correct.But that is Your choise and i DON'T HAVE TO BE HERE.

the PDF file is the file that contains the schematics for the amplifier section. And I cannot share the rest of the circuit. at least for now.

i don't understand the problem with you guys, any one don't get what he is looking for, is planing to leave the forums?

I cannot share copyrighted materials.
    Last edited by MicrosiM; 03-20-2013 at 10:58 PM.