smps 6000w

JBDX

Thanks JDBX,
The link you sent is quite informative.

Regards
padmanabhan.k

----
Padmanabhan, you're welcome !
For evaluate / learning the mechanism of this kind of smps ( royer - like topology ) you can try to assemble it in simulator such as LTSpiceIV ( or TI-TINA or others ). However, should be kept in mind, that simulator is just simulator. In the real world, the 'real assembler' is solder, multimeter, scope etc. Hope this useful.

rgds / jbdxSMPS - SELF OSC SMPS - DETEX.jpg

Last edited:

padmanabhan

----
Padmanabhan, you're welcome !
For evaluate / learning the mechanism of this kind of smps ( royer - like topology ) you can try to assemble it in simulator such as LTSpiceIV ( or TI-TINA or others ). However, should be kept in mind, that simulator is just simulator. In the real world, the 'real assembler' is solder, multimeter, scope etc. Hope this useful.

rgds / jbdxView attachment 5242

Dear JDBX,
Thanking you, once again.

regards
padmanabhan.k

2hartanto

Thank Jagd.Pather, please notice the input capacitor is paralel (not series). I just learn about SMPS (newbie) so please correct me if i'm wrong.. Can we still categorize this to half bridge?

Jagd.Panther

Thank Jagd.Pather, please notice the input capacitor is paralel (not series). I just learn about SMPS (newbie) so please correct me if i'm wrong.. Can we still categorize this to half bridge?

hb-examples.png
Sure. It's a half-bridge. You can connect DC-block cap to ground, this changes almost nothing except the cap DC voltage.
I'm attaching a pic with HB examples. What matters is "power switches" configuration