Uni SMPS 300W

duuka97

It will work i didnt tried on 120AC. Me and aca used similar SMPS to make 12V from 110V. You have to rewind trafo. I text acca to log on forum.

posinfo

Hi everyone, i build this smps, but it did not have power to, light the lamp, so what can i do to solve this problem? With orignal e16 and ei-33 i get +48 and -48 as i wanted, but when i put the lamp it light and turn off, and the smps make som noise, i'm using a doubler. I get 340v in the collector and the emmiter of the main transitors.
I don't know what's happening.
Please help.

posinfo

I try, a lot, but this smps don't work.
The light turn on and after 2 seconds turn off.
Seems that don't have enought power.

Acca

This is typical when current feedback is negative.Reverse polarity of current winding (winding that has smaller number of turns on your BDT)

panos123

hi acca...
as you said i can't conect bipolar transistors in parallel...
i have an idea...
i will make two separated smps on the same board...
each smps will drive a power transformer(erl35) and i will conect the secondaries of the transformers in series in order to achieve 600-700 watt 2x60 volt...
will it work?

duuka97

Use mosfet schematics with diac its better. I use that version for 2x400W class d AMP. On SMPS i used 2xirfp460 and ETD49 and works very well. And you can put fet's in paralel.

Acca

hi acca...
as you said i can't conect bipolar transistors in parallel...
i have an idea...
i will make two separated smps on the same board...
each smps will drive a power transformer(erl35) and i will conect the secondaries of the transformers in series in order to achieve 600-700 watt 2x60 volt...
will it work?
Yes,when rectify outputs and then use in series.
You can use one smps for each rail.

panos123

acca i should first recify the outpouts of the transormers and after conect tmen in series?
or i should conect the secs of the transormers in series and after rectify them?

Acca

First rectify,then wire in series.
You can't directly connect it,because two smps won't work at same frequency and it's not synchronized.You can try to make bridge,and use two cores glued together,this will have enough power to blow your speakers :D

panos123

today i made the first smps...
its working ok with mje13009...
now i will rewind the core for 60 volt....
what do you mean brige?
mje13009 cant pout out more than 500 watt....

Acca

I think to use H bridge instead of half bridge on primary.In H you will get about 1kW or more with 13009