Where to buy bobbin, core, copper wire, wrapper tape

Zeyneb

Hello guys,

I'm from the Netherlands.

I would be interested to develop a very low power 1W isolated flyback for 230 V AC mains. The output voltages should be 5V and 10V.

I've contacted Wurth Elektronik office in Germany to inform whether they would sell bare cores and bobbins but regrettably they didn't.

Do you have suggestions for companies or webshops to be able to buy these transformer parts in low quantities?

I am looking at the UCC28720 chip, because of the low no load consumption, and I'm planning to use their reference design as much a possible.

I hope to get some suggestions from you.

Best regards,
Zeyneb

MicrosiM

Administrator
Staff member
Hello guys,

I'm from the Netherlands.

I would be interested to develop a very low power 1W isolated flyback for 230 V AC mains. The output voltages should be 5V and 10V.

I've contacted Wurth Elektronik office in Germany to inform whether they would sell bare cores and bobbins but regrettably they didn't.

Do you have suggestions for companies or webshops to be able to buy these transformer parts in low quantities?

I am looking at the UCC28720 chip, because of the low no load consumption, and I'm planning to use their reference design as much a possible.

I hope to get some suggestions from you.

Best regards,
Zeyneb

Hello

I recommend that you contact my friend cicely, from szhighstar.com

He will be more than happy to help you, also he might make samples for you, that will save you LOT of time and lot of money, and will make your way to success very short.
Please contact him, and let me know if you need help

Regards